26 of 31

4: 27 pm

4: 27 pm

Eulalia nodded her head at Hobbs and Dom as the two figures ran around the house Eulalia had many memories inside of.

"Lali."

"I'm here." She said into the receiver as she slowly made her way up the pathway and through the gates that led to the house.

The prettymuch house was surrounded by high hedges and was the last house on the end of the street. It wasn't too big but just spacious enough for the five boys along with a few other celebrities that lived in the area. Eulalia hoped that none of those celebrities were home just in case things got ugly but it's not like they couldn't afford another house if it came to that. Eulalia stopped in her tracks after she walked a few spaces up, her green eyes scanning the front yard before she heard the front door opening.

Her eyes connected with Nick's who made his way to the front porch, stopping just in front of the first step. He was dressed in grey sweats and a simple white thermal T-shirt with two gold necklaces that hung down his shirt, one was a cross and one was just a simple gold chain. Once upon a Time Eulalia used to be a sucker seeing Nick in his signature chains, she was never religious but seeing Nick accessorize with those two pieces of jewelry always made her praise God even though she was nothing but a "sinner."

Eulalia ended the call not caring to see how many minutes they spent on the phone together. Slowly she made her way over to Nick who didn't take his eyes off her frame until she made her way up to him.

"Any of you boys leave the house today?" Eulalia asked, standing in front of Nick.

Nick shook his head, his eyes scanning Eulalia's body for any signs of injury. "You gonna tell me why you're here? Not that I'm not glad to see you...but you're not willing to be around me despite what your heart says—

"Rocco and whoever else are trashing my house as we speak. Don't know what they're looking for but I came here to make sure they didn't plant anything here." Eulalia cut Nick off as she just got right down to it.

Nick was silent but Eulalia could see the brown haired twenty year old's jaw clench and his fists tighten by his sides. Next he puffed out a breath and then ran a hand over his face.

"Come on." Nick muttered, gripping Eulalia's hand to pull into the house.

Eulalia allowed Nick to pull her into the house until he let go of her hand to bolt the door right behind them. Eulalia stepped away from the door as Nick did this, taking in the time to look at the house Simon had them set up in. It still felt the same and looked the same to her. The house didn't have much of an entry way, to the right was a closet, to the left sat a sitting room. If you walked a little bit further to the right there were a set of stairs that led upstairs and another set that led downstairs to the basement, where she hoped the rest of the boys were.