21 of 31

Now if I keep my eyes closed he looks just like youBut he'll never stay, they never doNow if I keep my eyes closed he feels just like youBut you've been replacedI'm face to face with someone new

But he'll never stay, they never do
Now if I keep my eyes closed he feels just like you
But you've been replaced
I'm face to face with someone new...

Today was the day. Today was the day of the Harvest Festival and believe it or not, Nick was nervous as hell. He didn't think the boys knew it as he hid it well, he was the driver of the group leaving LA behind while he drove them all to the outskirts of California.

"Ayo Porter, What is this?" Nick asked his blond haired friend who sat in the passenger seat, one leg pulled up on the seat while his arms wrapped around his leg browsing through his phone.

Austin didn't look up as Nick briefly glanced at him, "Halsey duh."

"Turn that shit off!" Zion yelled from the back of the vehicle making Nick snort as he peeked at his dread-headed friend in the rearview.

Austin looked up from his phone with an inhale before he looked over at his friend, "What? you don't like Halsey?"

"I don't wanna hear this. Play something else, we need litty titty music not something that's putting half of the people in here to sleep." Zion demanded while Austin scoffed.

Since they've been in the car Nick wasn't really paying attention to Austin's music selection as his mind was on someone else. His nerves were being a bitch as this would be his second time seeing Eulalia in months. What would she be wearing? Who would she be with? She was performing at this thing, would Nick be able to catch her before she went on stage or after? It would be a challenge as Nick didn't know what approach he should take. Would she swing or go back to ignoring him? The twenty year old made it a note that this was the only girl that could have him sweating like this. He's never sweated anybody this much before and he didn't think he would for anybody else.

"Then you should have sat up front." Austin dismissed as he molded his lips together, winking and turned back around much to Zion's annoyance.

"He got you there."

"Shut up, Edwin."

Nick laughed as he drove for another two minutes the song continuing on, "Alright Porter I think you can change it now...Zion's suffered enough plus this is my car, my radio so I can decide what soundtrack gets the okay from me."

Austin shrugged his shoulders, "it's not like you were even listening before but okay that's totally Fine. Gang up on me."

"Play some Halloween tunes!" Brandon popped up from his spot next to a sleeping Noah.

"Hell. No! Play some Khalid, Roy woods, 6LACK, PnB Rock, Bryson Tiller, Drake, Chris Brown, Lil Yatchy, DRAM, that Carl Gallagher lookin' dude— lil xan, Jay Purp, Ugly God, $uicideBoy$, lil peep, or Keith ape." Zion counted off his fingers.