22 of 31

BREAKING NEWS❗️

Reporting to you live, civilians of Ojai, California came out to enjoy the town's local harvest festival just for things to take a wrong turn. At approximately 5:04 pm a bomb was set off injuring 13 of the attendees while 6 were pronounced dead. The explosion, according to bomb squad officer, Pèire Pan could have been felt by the residents outside of the festival.

"Since this town is surrounded by nothing but mountains, it's very likely the explosion could have traveled and harmed other residents which is why we're taking the precautions checking on families to make sure no one else has been harmed in this terrible act of Terrorism."

There were only three security guards on the scene, Matija Nikolić who guarded the outside of the harvest fest, Nahuel Ahtah who sat in a security booth stated there were three strange men that entered the premises, "one of them was very charming." Says Nahuel he didn't think to check them as they were only dressed a little strangely but didn't act any sort of odd way. The last security guard on the scene who was walking the perimeter, Line Jensen and sadly one of the six reported dead called in to the other guards on the job that she had found the bomb and that it was very much active. Nikolić immediately called the local authorities while Ahtah sprung into action trying to get civilians to safety.

Another officer stated that the bomb had to be planted between 3:50 and 4:30 pm later being activated just in time for someone to be close enough to it. The current suspects are believed to be the three who entered the festival, however on footage the three could not be located in any of the series of footage that has been accessed.

"We take these matters very seriously," Mayor Eva Svendsen declared, "We will find those who created this destruction and they will be dealt with."

This is Leva Ozolinš reporting for ABC7 Eyewitness News.

~•~

4:04 pm

4:04 pm

After Eulalia performed her single she soaked in the crowds reactions for a little bit as she breathed, a smile gracing her lips. "Thanks for vibing your girl. I really appreciate it, now I'm gonna go and get me one of those cider doughnuts. Enjoy the rest of the fest."

Eulalia gave one last final wave before she clicked the mic off and jumped down off the wooden stool that for sure flattened her ass. Smoothing down her jeans she looked out into the crowd to see Zion waving his arms about at Nick who crossed his arms and had his jaw tight. Eulalia smirked as she turned to join her girls, who reached out to link arms with her as they all exited the stage.