Song Joong Ki - Part2

Start from the beginning

The woman stood up "Thank....."

My world stopped. It's like a bad melodrama. Her face turned pale as we looked at each other. Lady fate is cruel.

"This is my husband Song Joong Ki and our son Shi Soo.."

She bowed in response.

"James say goodbye and thank you.. we need to go.." she sotly said.

"Thank you for taking care of me."

"Let's play again James... Omma! Card!"
My son asked.

"Card?"

"De.. the small card you give away when you talk to someone.."

My wife laughed and gave her a business card to HER...

"Let's keep in touch. Seems our son like each other. How old is James?"

"He'll turn 6 in two weeks.."

"Our son turned 6 three weeks ago! We definitely need to keep in touch for playdates ok?"

My assistant came telling us Hyung is already outside.

"Nice meeting you." My wife said to them. They bowed in thanks. Shi Soo run to James and hugged him.

We said our goodbye and went our way.
Before we we reached the exit. Something is bothering me.

"Yeobo. I forgot my wallet. I'll be right back."
Before my wife could answer, I was already running

I scanned the crowd. Trying desperately to find them. Finally I found them in a fast food eating. Without any hesitation I walked right to them and grabbed her arm. I pulled her up and face me.

"What are you doing?!"

"Tell me the truth. Were you cheating on me when we were together?!"

She laughed wickedly.

"You're crazy! Come on James." I squeezed her arm to stop her.

"You're hurting me!"

"Who is he?!"

"What are you talking about!?"

"Who is the father?! You were having an affair while we were together? Tell me the truth!?" I hissed.

"You are such.... you're unbelievable! I was having an affair with you! Have you forgotten?!"

"Who is the father! Answer me!"

"It's none of your god damn business! When you chose her we cut all ties! I don't owe you any explanation!"

"Then why were you pregnant when we were together?!"

"Think Einstein! Use your brain! Do the math you jerk!?" She pushed me.

I was stunned. I looked at James who was watching us with fear in his eyes. Those eyes.

"You mean... " I whispered. "It can't be..."

"Why? We did the deed! Not once but a lot of times. Why is it hard to understand?! I never wanted you to find out. He's my child. My child alone."

Anger took over.

"How can you do this?! How can you keep him from me?! What right do you have to hide him from me!" People are watching but I don't care. I don't care about anything anymore.

"I'm his mother! I have all the rights in the worl! You lost yours when you chose them! You were never supposed to find out! We're on our way back home. We could have lived quietly without you! Why do you have to be here!?!"

She started to cry. I clenched my fist. The pain and betrayal I felt is undescrible.

"Would have you left your wife and unborn child for your mistress? Would you have left her when I told you I was pregnant?!"

"YES! I would have chosen you... If you had stayed even for a while. IF you would have told me I WOULD HAVE CHOSEN YOU DAMMIT!" I yelled at her.

"You were the one who gave up on us. You gave up on me. You never gave me the chance to choose you! You left without anything! And now you even took away my right as a father?! You don't have the right either! You never had the right to keep my son away from me! Yoy don't have the right to choose for me!?"

The phone on my hand started to ring. I didn't answer it until it rang out.

"Please... we're fine without you... we are happy just the two of us. Don't do this. Don't make me hate you even more! James is my son alone.. " She took there bag and grabbed James hand and walked away.

"James! "

My son turned around and waved at me.

"Bring back my son Jenny!"

They continued fo walk away. For the second time I let her go.

"Jenny...James"

My phone started to ring again.

"Yeobo...I'm on my way back. Araseo..." I told my wife.

"I'll never give up. Not this time.."