Chapter 21- Ricky, Steve and Mick

I stood still frozen, did he wink back? Did he flirt. Jealous thoughts flooded my mind.

Ricky turned to face me, and he saw me staring. He walked over with an un-readable expression. He nodded towards the kitchen, I followed behind Ricky until I stopped in the door, and he went the fridge to grab a can of drink.

He popped it and you could hear the fizz bubble, Ricky gulped it down really fast.

“Who is she?” I looked into Ricky’s chocolate brown eyes.

“I don’t know, but I swear Jen I didn’t flirt back.”

“She looked really into you.” Tears formed in my eyes.

“No Jen, I don’t want her, or any other girl.” He stared into my eyes. “Oh please don’t cry.” He came and wrapped me into a hug.

“I believe you.”

“I love you.”

“Y-y-you what?”

“I love you.”

I started crying even more, tears pooled and dripped.

“Oh Jen don’t cry. What’s wrong?”

“I, just, oh…” I sniffled, “I, oh my gosh. I L-l-love you t-t-too.”

Ricky rubbed circles on my back, and kissed my hair.

I melted into his form, until I looked up and Ricky smiled at me.

“Do you want to use the bathroom?”

“Yeah, meet you on the dance floor?”

“Are you going to find Steve, mick, Hailee or Jasmine?”

“Yeah, see you know me well.”

I walked out Ricky followed me out until he saw one of the group dancing. I went into the bathroom and looked into the mirror. My eyes were puffy and red, but I couldn’t help but smile because even though I looked like a mess he still said he loved me.

I rinsed my face and walked back out, to start dancing again.

_______________

“Oh My Gosh!” Kelly screamed through the receiver.

“I know!” I squealed back.

“But seriously he said, and you and and and, Ah! I now have to meet him.”

 “Do you want to Skype?”

“Yeah!”

“Alright Kelly, I have to go.”

“Bye, I’ll Skype you later.”

I hung up, and raced downstairs to find Hailee and Jasmine in their PJ’s.

“Okay, sad movies or funny movies?” Jasmine asked holding up two movies.

“Funny.” I grinned.

“Okay, what happened at the party?” Hailee integrated.

“I’ll tell you when the credits are rolling.” I grinned evilly.

“Movie room?” Hailee asked.

“I’ll get popcorn.” Jasmine went into the kitchen.

“I’ll help you then.”

I followed Hailee into the movie room, while I grabbed the bundle of blanket Hailee grabbed pillows and threw them onto the couch.

“Mia said something about making a cake.” Jasmine walked in with two massive bowls or popped goodness.