"The men's section." And Tatum takes off, leaving Gray training behind quietly. Guess he'll have to put up with him till the end of their little shopping spree. Gray called him as his consultant in finding gifts for Alejandro - due to his experience and all, ugh - because he wants everything to be perfect.

"Remember, anything with a green shade will make him happy. And no too sparkly things, he hates it-"

"I know that."

Tatum scowls probably because Gray cut him off.

Well, suck it in pretty boy. Everybody gets ignored at one point in time.

"Well, except for the sparkly part, I didn't know."

"J-just pick something." Tatum says, already searching for his too.

Gray's eyes studiously scan the section.

Shaving cream, nah..

Necklaces, too cliche..

Hair dryer, why did I even think of that..

"Hey what about this?" Gray points to a set navy-green swimsuit poker-dotted with black.

"The hell, no."

"Come on." Gray drawls, "He'll love it."

"What makes you think so?"

"It's limited edition."

"So?"

"Limited edition equals rare edition equals best edition, stuff."

"He might, scratch that, will have a lot at home with him."

"Well, gifts from special people are special." Gray holds the price tag up to view.

"Wait what makes you think you're special? You two aren't dating and hell you don't even know if he likes you."

But Gray ignores him. The outrageous number of zeroes on the price tag is making him dizzy.

He shakes his head out of the financial reverie, his eyes traveling to yet another limited edition jockstrap. "I'll definitely take that one."

Gray hears Tatum snicker. Wow, his laughter is really. . .sweet..

"A jockstrap, really?"

"It's cute." Very cute with a chicken face on the area where the junk should be dunked.

"I guess. And it will hang on that fat, bubbly ass of his perfectly well."

Okay, I didn't just hear that. But yeah, Gray definitely knows how his ass looks like. Oh, that fateful day he'll never ever forget.

Damn Al's got ass!

Even rivaling Layla's.

Softer than batter.

Enough to make the brain scatter.

A freaking boy for that matter!