"Explain," Niall demanded.

"Well. It was almost a month ago when Harry and I went on Omegle, a website where you can talk to strangers, and asked for advice. We got along pretty nicely so we exchanged kiks and talked quite regularly. Then I found out it was Harry who was the person I was talking to and yeah," Louis explained making Harry snort.

"That was a terrible explanation," Harry said with a smirk.

"You could do better?" Louis challenged with a raised eyebrow.

"Gladly," Harry said before turning to Niall, "A month a ago Louis and I had a problem that we needed advice on. We didn't really want to tell our friends about them because we were embarrassed by it. I needed help with my sexuality and Louis needed," Harry paused as if to ask Louis if it was okay to tell Niall about his predicament. Louis nodded and Harry continued on, "Louis needed a math tutor, a subject I was cursed with being good at. I tutored Louis over kik while Louis helped me completely sort out my sexuality and accept it. One day, however, I left my phone in the bathroom and Louis gave himself permission to look on it," Harry paused to give Louis a small glare with a raised eyebrow. Louis blushed.

"Sorry," Louis apologized. Harry chuckled before continuing the story.

"We then found out we were texting each other the whole time. Then I asked Louis on a date because we both admitted to liking each other on kik. We've been dating from then on," Harry concluded.

"Okay. A few questions," Niall started, "What did you guys call each other? Or did you use your real names?"

"I was Lewis," Louis said.

"And I was Edward," Harry said.

"From Twilight?" Louis asked, his head tilted to the side.

"No... As in my middle name..." Harry said and Louis blushed a bit.

"Okay. Second thing. If you guys have been dating for almost a month, then that means you were dating on Saturday, right?" Niall asked the two brunettes who nodded, "Then why were you guys snogging those random people?"

"Oh. I was trying to get Harry jealous," Louis admitted, the blush on his cheeks becoming a darker red.

"He failed," Harry said with a smirk.

"You were jealous as well," Louis argued childishly before turning to Niall, "He was jealous of you Niall," Louis said before winking at Niall who threw his head back and laughed. Harry gave both boys a light glare before pinching Louis hip making the latter shriek with a sudden jump.

Niall stopped laughing and gave Louis a concerned look, "Are you okay?" Niall asked. Just as Louis was about to answer, Harry pinched him again receiving the same reaction.

"I'm fine," Louis squeaked making Harry chuckle. Harry picked up Louis' sandwich and took another bite.

"Why are you guys in a janitors closet?" Niall asked.

Harry shrugged, "It's the only place we can actually hang out."

"So you guys are going to eat here every lunch period?"

"Every other lunch period," Louis corrected before taking his sandwich from Harry's hand which was almost done, "Thanks Haz. Now my lunch is almost finished and I barely had any," Louis said sarcastically but Harry just shrugged and threw his arm over Louis' shoulder.

"But won't people get suspicious?" Niall asked, turning the conversation back around.

"There's always lying, my dear friend," Harry said.

"So you guys will be eating lunch every Monday, Wednesday and Friday?" Niall asked to clarify.

"No. Just this week. Then the next week with be Tuesday and Thursday," Louis corrected.

Niall nodded before getting up, "You guys are a cute couple to be honest. Are you guys going to ever come out?"

"Yeah. After lunch," Louis said making both boys look at him in shock, Harry also with a tint of fear. But Louis just shrugged, "I'm not staying in the closet forever. I need fresh air, y'know," Louis said. Once both boy realized what he meant they stopped looking at him weirdly before laughing a bit.

"But in all honesty, when are you guys coming out?" Niall asked.

Louis bit his lip to prevent himself from saying that he was being honest before and was going to come out after lunch. Harry noticed Louis' struggle to keep his mouth shut so he answered Niall instead, "Once we're sure we're going to be together for awhile so it won't be known as a useless fling and have people bug us about it."

"I'm happy I know about your relationship. I've always had a thing for gay relationships," Niall winked at the two boys before turning the knob on the door but stopping, "Can you just kiss once for me?" Niall asked before blushing. The two gave Niall an amused glance before sharing a look and shrugging.

"Why do you want us to kiss Niall?" Louis asked.

"Does it make you hard?" Harry asked with a smirk. Niall blushed while Louis elbowed his boyfriend.

"Never mind. Ignore the annoying twat I like to call my boyfriend.. sometimes," Louis teased.

"Ouch! That hurt babe," Harry said, mocking hurt. Louis chuckled before placing his lips on Harry's. Louis wrapped his arms around Harry's neck while Harry's hands were firmly on his waist.

The two then pulled apart and smiled at each other before turning to Niall who was grinning at them, "You guys are adorable! Fandom worthy, really," Niall exclaimed.

"What?" Harry asked before looking at Louis shrugged.

"What's a fandom?" Louis asked but Niall shook his head.

"You don't understand, you don't understand," Niall said slowly before backing out the room leaving two confused brunettes.