Chapter 16

We walk into Starbucks and Liam orders food and drinks for us . I find a table .a Small round one with two comfy armchairs. I sit down pulling my dress down. and look outside , hardly any ones out a few couples and a couple family's but I don't expect a lot of people to be around as it's 10:00 in the morning. Liam returns with a tray he places it down and hands me my food and drink . he knows me . he bought me two waffles with caramel sauce drizzled over it , with Berries and chocolate shards on top , and a grande skinny latte. I thank him and begin eating.

"So" he awkwardly chirps in. "so" I reply giggling. "oh I almost forgot" he said whilst reaching into his pocket. I look at him confused . "you left this on my bed yesterday" he hands it over. I completely forgot about my phone. "phew , thanks I wasn't sure where it was" I laugh. "how's your waffles" he asked winking "good thanks , how's you r pancakes ?" I ask winking back. "good , cooked to perfectione" he says in a French accent. we laugh in time . "since we're finished , what would you like to do today?" He kindly asks. "umm I'm not so sure" I reply thinking. "I know a place we can go" he says with a grin. "where may that be" I ask smiling back. "you will see" he replies. we walk out of Starbucks and head to his car.

.

.

.

.

I have no idea where we are but I enjoy the views outside the car window. listening to the song playing on the radio , and quietly singing along. "your not so bad at singing" he randomly chimes in. "thanks" I reply smiling. we're here. I look out the window to find the large sign that many people have seen before. "Milton Keynes zoo" . I look at him with a confused grin. "the zoo?" I ask sarcastically. "yep". we get out the car and the weather is so hot , I'm glad I wore my maxi dress and sandals. Liam meets me at the back of the car. he immediately intertwines his hand in mine. And we walk into the entrance. Liam pays for the entrance fee and we walk to the African animals sections first. "ah look at the lions of there with their cubs" I grin with awh. "sweet" Liam chimes. we look around for about 20 minutes in the African animal Section. and finish by looking at the giraffe enclosure. two beautiful , lean giraffes meet each other's face and nudge each other rubbing their noses. "awh how sweet" I point over to them. Liam and I look in awe at them for a couple of minutes and then he bows his head and leans in to kiss me. My lips touch his and we passionately kiss for a second. and release. he smiles at me and we walk hand in hand to the sea animal sections.

For about forty minutes me and Liam wonder round admiring these creatures. and then we decide to leave. I quickly nip to the toilet. after I decide I'm actually really got and slash some cold water on my face and using a paper towel to dab my face off. I neaten my makeup and fix any messy hairs. and head out. I can't see Liam anywhere. I search and just sit on the bench by the gift shop . I finally notice Liam and Liam walks out with a small bag. "hey" he says sitting next to me. "so what was your favourite animal" he asks curiously. "the penguin so course , and our impressions are classic" we laugh in time. "good coz I bought you. Little something" he pulls out a mini stuffed animal of a penguin. it's adorable. "awh that's so sweet Liam" I hold onto the penguin admiring it. "phew" he chuckles. "thank you so much" I hug him. "your welcome" he tucks a strand of hair behind my ear.

After that we leave and decide to separate for the mean while. " I had such a good time liam" I blush. "same" he smirks. "so I will see you soon" he questions hopefully. "Definatly" I smile. he kisses my forehead and I wave to him whilst he walks back to the car he waves back and gets in.

Today's been good I smile to myself entering my apartment. I feel so foolish for crying so much about something he didn't even do. I chuckle to my self at my stupidity and get into my pyjamas and straight into bed.....