chapter ;6

someone is lifting my head up,I slowly open my eyes , I feel a muscular grip around me , holding me up. I flutter my eyes and wake. I start panicking , where am I ? I look around squinting and I can see crowds of people backing away behind tape. I look up to see someone , the someone holding me Is Liam Hemsworth. oh my God , I start sobbing and he rests my head on his chest , he explains to me what happened "hey,look,everything's going to be ok , you got hit by my car after you got pushed and my driver called the ambulance to come. they are only checking you over to see for any broken bones or damaged , but you seem ok. your head may hurt and you may feel sharp pain in places but nothing too serious". he smiles softly. I open my eyes wider and look into his light blue eyes. he's stubble is so clean cut and his hair is so soft and styled into a quiff. he looks so perfect I can't help but sob because he's here , holding me , speaking to me , looking at me. not just that but I ache so much and I feel so faint. the ambulance gave me help and provided medicine and pain relief for me as I had no injurys.

he helps me up and his drivers standing there writing a statement and looks at me with an apologetic face. I smile to him as of too say it's not his fault and liam walks me over to his car."I'm going to take you home as you cannot drive , it's not safe and your not in the best position to be driving. I thank him and get into the car he clips my seatbelt for me and shuts the door , he walks round the back , waving to his fans and gets into the car , starts the engine and reverses turns and starts driving. I can't help but smile. I mean c'mon I'm in the same car as Liam Hemsworth! he looks at me and continues facing forward."so, why aren't you screaming and begging for  an autograph ?" he chuckles flashing his pearly whites. I giggle and reply "well I'm in a lot of pain , and I'm not that annoying" he laughs."I appreciate it , it's nice just talking to someone without having a meltdown over me"."I see , oh and I live just down here on your right" he turns his signal light on and turns to his right driving slowly down the street "here?" he asks kindly."yep , this is it" I reply. he parks the car and turns off the engine , hops out of the car and I attempt to UN clip my seat belt , but my arm aches too much to reach. "here I'll help" liam said softly. "thanks" I smile gently and then helps me get out my side of the car. he found my key in my hand bag and unlocked the building door , helped me up the stairs and unlocked my apartment door.

"thank you so much for the help liam your so kind" he smiled and replied "no problem it's the least I could do , I can bring your car round tomorrow if you would like if you give me your car key?" "yes thank you" I handed over the key. he helped me get my lounge clothes and I changed in the bathroom whilst he made two teas in the kitchen. I re-collect myself and calm myself. I ache , but feel a lot better. I walk out into the living room and sit ok on the couch , liam walks in , I didn't encounter his clothes earlier , he looked good , smart and dapper he was wearing a black and white checkered shirt with short sleeves and the buttons done up minus the two at the top , smart dark denim jeans and nice trainers but I don't  know what brand. he was carrying two mugs of tea with him , he handed one to me and I said thank you to him.

we sat in awkward silence for  a moment. "so , I never actually caught your name ?" "it's Nicol" I respond cheerily."pretty name" he smiled. I felt my cheeks hotten , blushing. he chuckled at my blushing."do you by any chance want to exchange numbers?if it not too soon?" he asked "yeah sure" I grab a notebook and pen off my coffee table. we gave each other our numbers and talked about our jobs and life and hobbies. then he got  phone call from his manager , "well looks like I need to get back to the hotel" he rolled his eyes , I laughed "thanks again for the help and all you have been so kind to me" I said and blushed again. "your welcome , just a friendly help ,hope you feel less achey soon , hopefully I see you again ?" I nodded "of course" he gave me a hug , I breathed in his scent , a nice musky smell of  cologne or the men's Hollister spray he smells so good I could hug him endlessly , we release. "well , see you soon , get well" he smiles and heads out the door just like that. wow I have so much to tell Charla tomorrow.

I've been with Liam Hemsworth for the past 1 or 2 hours , chatting and laughing with him casually. I walk steadily to my bed and type in his number and added him as a contact in my phone. I can't help but feel giddy and I want to jump up and down screaming but I'm so tired and I ache all over so I just get into bed and its only 6 pm I fumble for some pain relief and throw them back , followed by some water and curl up in bed happily. Awaiting the morning ....