chapter ;10

we head to 'quiz' a popular , expensive , flashy store full of beautiful dresses , I figured Liam was going to be wearing a nice suit so I needed to up my game an splash out on a dress and heels. we walk in and the mannequins on display catch my eyes. the dresses on them are beautiful I smile and walk over to the hangers.

Me and Charla searched all over the shop for a dress in total we picked 3 beautiful dresses. we walk into the changing room and I begin trying them on whilst Charla sits on a seat outside of my room , texting. I decide to try a knee length pink chiffon sequin embellished dress that it has a slight puff to the bottom and is so pretty I pull my curtain along and walk out to show Charla. "oh..my..god!!" she exclaims with a smile. "you like it?" I ask smiling . "I love it ! you look beautiful" she says jumping in her seat. "thanks" I say with a big smile whilst blushing. "but you need to 're the. other 2 on because you might like them better". "yep" I emphasis the p with a 'pop' and head behind the curtain , shutting it. the second dress I choose is a stunning , body con dress , it's navy blue and has lace on the bottom it slips right on , hiding my big belly and makes my blue eyes even bluer. it's actually looks really nice. I walk out to show Charla she once again gives me the same advice and tells me that this one's more mature for me and suits me. I hug her and begin to change into the third and final dress. it's a pastel pink floor length gown with an embellished top part which is a sweet heart neckline. it's more beautiful than what it sounds. I slip it on and walk out again. "wow. It's such a gorgeous dress Nicol!!!" she squeals "I know. it's lush. but I don't know which one to go for. it's so difficult!" I reply in a panicked tone. "In my opinion I think you should decide between dress 2 and 3". "I think the body con , it's not like I'm going to prom , he's taking me for a nice meal out so I think I'll stick with that one " I smile. "me to" she smiles back.

I get changed into my normal clothes and carry all three dresses , hand over the 2 I'm not getting to the assistant and walk up to the counter to pay for my dress , "that's 64 pounds and 50 pence please." I push my credit card and type my pin in. she begins putting it into the bag "would you like the receipt in the bag?" she kindly asks "yes please" I respond. I take my bag and me and Charla leave with our arms linked. "so what shoes you going to wear?" she asks curiously "urrm , not sure , shall we look in New look their top floor has so many pairs of heels ?" "sure , I need to get some new pumps".

we walk into new look and head up the stairs onto the shoe floor , "woah" we chorus together "right , we will look individually and then meet here with what we're going to buy in 5 minutes" I say. "kk" she nods and we walk off. I search up and down for a pair of matching heels. then my phone goes off . it's Liam.

Hey Nicol , can't wait to see you later , meet me at la rouge royal restaurant and bar at 7 pm tonight. dinners on me see you later xx

I text back with a huge smile

Hey Liam , looking forward to it thanks for paying see you later xx

I switch back into shopping mode. I start at the centre of the shoes and I find nothing , I walk across the side and spot a pair of heels ,they're plain black suede cut out wedges. they're simple but will go perfect with my dress. I look for my size , check them for any marks or rips and snatch them off the shelf. I search for Charla and spot her still looking at pumps , I notice her take a pair off the shelf and then she spots me and waves. I walk up to her and show her my choice "wow snazzy" she chuckles "they will definitely match". I smile and giggle."I like you pumps" "they're really nice" I smile. we walk up to the counter and purchase our shoes. "that will be 25 pounds 60 pence please". I pop my card into the machine and push in my pin. "thanks for shopping here , your receipts in the bag and have a lovely evening" she chimes. I grab the bag off the counter and walk over to Charla. "right , where next?" I question. "well do you need any jewellery ?" , "yeah but I just want to walk around the city centre for now". "sames" she nods. we head out of New look with our arms linked.

for an hour we just browsed around stores , tried on jewellery , tested perfumes , tried on clothes and hats , grabbed a burger from McDonald's, chatted and then I checked my phone and it was 4:45 , looks like I need to get back and get ready for tonight. "well , looks like I need to get home and get ready" I grin jumping up and Don with excitement. "would you want to come back to mine and help me get ready ?" I ask Charla. "yeah , I'd love too !!" we leave city centre with our purchases.

mine; 2 tops from H&M , a leather skater skirt , my dress , wedges , clutch bag , body mist lotion , from the body shop and a new Pandora charm for my bracelet. and some false eyelashes for tonight.

Charlas; 2 tops from New look , pumps , the vamps poster , the vamps New album , New Ray bans , hair accessories , bracelets and body lotion from the body shop as well as the vamps New perfume.

we get into our own cars and drive back to mine , park our cars and into my apartment. "ah , finally I can sit down." Charla laughs. "my legs kill too" I say , moaning. "right , I'm going to have a bath , whilst I do feel free to use my Tv or whatever I offer. "thanks" she giggles. "I run a bath and get my towel , strip off and soak in the warm , soapy water. I can hear the music channel from my Tv , not surprised Charlas on it , I mean she's a part time dj. 5 minutes later I step out the bath , dry myself down and walk out in my towel. with wet , freshly washed hair , in a towel turban. Instead of getting into my dress I get into clean underwear. and lounge clothes. I wrap myself in my warm house robe and brush my wet hair out. it's 5 pm and I need to get a move on. since Charla is a photographer she has to do makeup an hair for the models. she helps me dry , straighten and curl my hair , it looks stunning. she does my eye makeup after I do my routine of foundation and concealer. she does a natural , smoky eye effect for my eye shadow and applys my false eyelashes and mascara. I'm not going to deny it she made me look stunning. by the time my hairs been done and makeup. it's 6:30.

so I change into my dress sliding it up over my legs to prevent messing my hair. and moistureise my legs and arms. I hairspray my hair a lot and get my new clutch bag out of my shopping bag. rip the tag off and ask Charla to do the same for my dress at the back. I end up putting mints , back up false eyelashes and glue , nude colour tights , in case mine rip , lip gloss , phone and some 10 pound notes just in case. "thank you so much Charla for your help I look awesome." I envelope her in a hug and she hugs me tight back. "your very welcome , have an amazing time tonight and make sure you tell me all about it tomorrow at work" we do our happy dance and she grabs her shopping bags , turns the Tv off and wave goodbye to me. I check my time on my phone , 6:55 , then Liam texts me:

meet me outside I have a surprise for you x

I thought I was driving myself there ?? I'm confused now. so I check my curler is off , make sure nothing's left on , grab my clutch bag and shut and lock my door behind me. I take the lift down to the exit of the building and walk out. my cars there but I can't find Liams , I turn to my right. and there he is , standing by a limo. a LIMO. in his suit and holding a rose, leaning on the door.