chapter ;8

I rip the paper of the straw and pop it Into the drink. I happily take a sip of It and it soothes my throat , and refreshed  me as its quite hot in here. Liam pours his sugars into his coffee and stirs it , he looks up catching me looking at him I laugh awkwardly as the moment was quiet. he drinks from his mug and swallows it loudly. "so , how's your recovery , do you still ache ?" he asks tentatively I don't know why."good , I'm still sore on my side I got hit into. a couple bruises here and there but I'm fine." I smile. "that's good news" he smiles back. "oh and thanks for bringing my car back last night , almost forgot." "that's fine" he looks down reading his newspaper. "can I ask you something?" I ask. "yeah, what?" he asks with a strange tone of voice. "why did you help me yesterday instead of letting the ambulance help me?". "well , I'm not going to deny it , I got out the car because my driver stopped and he looked so shocked. I got out and just saw you lying there on the floor , unconscious , I felt terrible and tried to wake you up , I lifted your head up and well you were beautiful , I had no idea who you were but I looked at you and thought , wow." I blushed a lot when he said that. "oh , thank you ?" I say quietly. "so I figured , this girl could be really nice , and kind so I helped you out , I wanted to get to know you"."that's so sweet" I say shyly. he smiled softly and continued reading. I munched on my cake , it was so good and moist. "how's the cake?" he laughs. "good!" I exclaim. "thought so" he laughed again.

for about an hour we laughed , and chatted and ordered more coffee. then I checked the time and I had about an hour to get ready for work and be there on time. "well looks like I have to go to work" I sigh. "oh , ok" he sighs and puts his jacket on again. we both pull out our money at the same time "I'll pay for the both of us , it's fine" I chuckle. "no , it's on me , I insist" he says. "are you sure ?" I ask seriously."yes" he chuckles. "thanks" I smile. i tuck my chair in and start to leave. Liam follows and we stand facing each other "so , I guess we should meet again another time?" he asks with hope on his face. "yeah , I'd like that"  I grin. "are you free tomorrow?" he asks "yeah but until 5pm or so I need to fill in school reports and Mark for the school. and then I'm meeting up with Charla later tomorrow for another coffee to catch up on things". "Ok , this might be too soon but would you want to go out for a  meal with me tomorrow ? at la rouge royal ??. wow that's the really expensive , posh , fancy restaurant that just opened down town. "yeah , I'd love to". "perfect , I'll text you the details tomorrow" he smiles. "well  , I need to head off and get to work" I sigh. "yep , so I'll see you tomorrow beautiful" we hug for a moment and we let go. "bye!" I wave and he waves back I get in my car and head home. I can't help but smile and sing.