chapter ;7

"good , morning earth , we have a special guest showing up later to talk about the releasing of their new film , quizzes , news and more top tunes of the week , first we are introducing fearne co..." I stop my radio alarm and roll over to my left pulling my duvet around me snuggling into my cushion.ow! I forgot my bruises , they are not as sore as yesterday but they hurt . I reach for my phone and unlock it. 8 am in the morning.fun.I then look down and find 1 text from LIAM HEMSWORTH, omg I'm dying !!! I type in my password and click on the sms icon , click on the text and read it ; Hey Nicol , just wondering , do you maybe want to grab a coffee later? I'm not busy later because my cover shoot isn't untill tomorrow , so just want to see you again , if your free ?

oh my God ! liam wants to grab a coffee with me , hang out with me , of all people , me , the corners of my mouth are pinned by my ears my smile is so big that It hurts my face. but , I can't , I have work . my smile disappears and my heart falls to my feet. so I call my boss

RING RING RING .... RING RING.

hello ? answers Jackie , my boss

"hello Jackie I'm just calling to ask..." she cuts me off

"wait , let me just ask you something , are you ok ?"

"yes , why ?"

"well because I read what happened In the mk citizen and I realized you were the Victim are you ok ? luckily you didn't end up with any serious injurys ! "

"I know I was lucky but it wasn't a major accident , because I didn't need to go to the hospital."

"that's good , I hope your less achey than yesterday aha"

"yes definitely aha"

"anyway , I was calling to ask what time my shift is ? the last time I checked it was a late shift so 6 pm til 11 pm ?"

"yep that's the shift"

"thanks I will see you later then. have a good day. "

"goodbye Nicol"she chirps.

yes !! if my shifts not until later I can go on a coffee date with Liam ! I smile again and reply to his text;

Hey , yes I would love to meet up and grab a coffee , my shift at work is not untill 6pm so I'll get ready and text you when I'm there which cafe do you want to meet up at ? x

I add a kiss on the end which I hope he doesn't think is weird .oops. I decide to run my shower and get in , pick out my outfit carefully which insists of ; a pair of dark denim jeans a white and pink blossom print komono , flowy white silky vest and a pair of baby pink coloured pumps. I get dressed and do my normal routine of makeup but I do natural eyeshadow to make my eyes look bolder. I straighten my hair and turns out my hair wants to be difficult so I grab a hair tie back and Plait my hair down my right shoulder. thankfully , I look decent which Is awesome as I'm meeting up with Liam. I hear my text ringer go off and unplug my phone off the charger. it's Liam.

hey ,glad you replied Nicol , can we meet at a cafe by this lake ? I will send you the postcode details when your on your way. I would normally go to Starbucks but there are manic fans everywhere so I just want to be with you where no one will interrupt us , or  chase us. just to be left in peace. see you soon x

I can't wait to see him. I stuff my purse , phone , lip gloss , compact mirror , mints and key in my bag and go into the kitchen. I realize that I'm actually hungry and have a bad headache . I take some pain relief and open up a packet of pop tarts and put them into the toaster. for the minute I don't know what to do with  myself so I stand staring into open space ,thinking about him , what he's going to wear , how blue his eyes will be , how nice his hair will be. the sound of the toaster pop startles me. I take the pop tarts out of the toaster and place them on a plate. yummy , I dig into them and finish them in a couple of minutes  , I'm pretty hungry... I brush my teeth , apply lip balm, neaten my hair and walk out the bathroom. feeling good .I scan the apartment for anything I may need and retrieve my key from my handbag and lock the door before exiting the building.I unlock my car and text Liam that I'm in my car so he sends me the adress and postcode. I type it into my Sat nav and head to this unknown place. thankfully the drive is only like 10 minutes  long. I pull into the cafe's car park. there's only 3 or 4 cars , ones Liams , the 2 others are probably owned by the employees. and maybe customers. I park and walk into the cafe. there's a couple sitting at a table sipping on tea and eating scones. with a little child munching on a cookie and sipping on a juice box in a high chair. I look around and this cafe's really clean and tidy and the tables are wooden with pretty flowers in small glass vases in the centre along with a drinks and food menu.I look to my left and I see a man's back , I walk past and look at him , it's Liam , he stands up and hugs me , "hello" he says "hi" I reply breathing in his smell. he pulls away and gives me a big smile. I sit down and look at him he's wearing a plain grey v neck tee shirt , a leather jacket , grey scarf draped around his neck hanging down with denim jeans , smart shoes and a smart wrist watch. he pulls that outfit of so well and his beautiful blue eyes shimmer."you look beautiful today by the way" he mentions . "uh , thanks" I blush , I can only tell if I'm blushing when I feel my cheeks hotten. he chuckles and smiles.

a tall , skinny girl walks over to us , she has shoulder length red hair , green eyes , and is wearing a black tee shirt , black jeans , black apron with the cafe's logo on it and is holding a tray. obviously an employee. she greets us and pulls out her notepad and pen."what can I get you two ?" she sweetly asks."umm , I'll have a iced caramel latte , with whipped cream and also a slice of carrot cake please." she nods and slides her head to Liam. "oh my , your Liam Hemsworth ?!" she gawks. Liam replies kindly "yes" he smiles. "wow I love you , your an amazing actor !! , could I please take a picture with you ???" she pleads "yeah , sure" he nods. "oh my God ! thank you so much!" she squeals."but first , what will be your order?" , "err , I will have a regular caramel latte , with foam and caramel sauce on top with a slice of the homemade chocolate brownie please." he closes the menu and places it back where it was from."sure , right away".she heads to the counter and makes the coffees , Liam opens the local newspaper. crud. my story's in that from yesterday. I freeze and cough awkwardly. he notices the article as I dreaded and laughs. he looks at me and says "so I see we made the headline" I fidget awkwardly embarrassed."there's nothing to be embarrassed about its over now and it wasn't your fault" he smiles. I love his smile."yeah" I whisper. the waitress comes back with our order and places them in front of us. she reaches into her back pocket and pulls out her phone."would you mind?" she hands the phone "no of course not" I take it off her and wait for them to grin at the camera. I take the picture and she thanks both of us. takes her phone back and leaves.