chapter ;2

I press the buzzer and Tony ,the manager of the apartment building let's me out and I lock the buildings door behind me .I hurry over to my  Ford fiesta , I managed to use the rest of my savings for it and I was  extremely pleased that I just about had enough for it so I had to get another part time job , as a waitress at an American diner that's a large franchise that had been built in MIlton Keynes , this is why I have to wear a skater dress and as  mentioned , roller skates. to top it of I find it extremely cheesy but It pays me a lot of money and it helped me pay for my car so I don't care. I still work here because I don't hate it and my workmates are hilarious and the customers are so kind. I also have another job , a dance school teacher , I enjoy it yet I don't. the colleagues are great and the students are lovely and so easy to teach but it's not what my dream was I wanted to be a performer , famous (my dream) but I ended up as a dance teacher. I do get opportunities to use the dance studios to rehearse my dances I choreographed myself.

I yank the door open and sit down ,pull my seatbelt across and clip it in,I start the engine and start driving , I check the time on my radio in the car , phew I'll be on time , 5 minutes drive and five minutes till my shift.I turn on my Bluetooth sound system through the car from my phone , I play you and I by one direction and hum along to it , I'm not a fantastic singer but my mum has always told me that my voice is really good and my sister but I never take notice. I've arrived on Time for work and reverse into my employee parking space only and park. I can see Charla (my best friend) inside cleaning.

I walk in casually with a smile on my face and say hello to my work friends I hang my stuff up in the staff room along with charlas and she walks in arms open and hugs me tight."hey Nicol how was your weekend?" , I reply with a groan , "not the best , had assessment sheets to fill in and reports to mark..." "oh , sounds fun" charla replies chuckling.she's such an amazing friend , she's my short buddy and she's got beautiful brown eyes that are followed by her naturally long eyelashes and her reddy , Brown short wavy hair. we're like two peas in a pod. we put our roller skates on and tie our aprons on and head to the kitchen.