chapter ;5

"CUZ ALL OF ME ,LOVES ALL OF YOU ,ALL YOUR CURVES AND ALL YOUR EDGES , ALL YOUR PERFECT IMPERFECTIONS" my alarm blares all of me by John legend , I reach out of bed to stop it. then I awaken suddenly. Todays the day , the day I could meet my idol. I jump out of bed and undress , wrap a towel round me and run a hot , soapy bath. I step in and soak in the lovely warm water. Times ticking on , its been 10 minutes in the bath and my hands are wrinkly so I get out and get in a towel.I walk over to the wardrobe and search for a nice outfit. I end up picking out a skinny pair of dark denim jeans. a cute floral jumper,doc Martin's and frilly socks.it's actually such a cuter outfit than what I thought I curl my hair and it flows down my back softly.

I apply my usual routine of makeup but add some natural eyeshadow. and pull my parting into two sections and pin them together at the back with a small white bow.I don't look bad today for a change so I smile and go to brush my teeth , come back , gather all important items like my phone , key , money , and my Liam Hemsworth fan book and a pen.

eek just 2 hours until he will be in Mk , so I eat some cereal and drink some tea.then I decide to wash the dishes and wait...

I still have an hour left so I decide to leave ,lock the door and leave the building , hop into my car and turn my built in Sat nav on , I type in the postcode of the hotel and address. I start the engine , turn the radio that's blaring #selfie by the chainsmokers . that song is really starting to annoy me now... I change the radio channel to heart radio and sing along to radioactive by imagine dragons tapping my fingers on the wheel along to it. the Sat nav instructs my route to the hotel and I stop immediately In what looks like traffic , great! I wait for 20 minutes until the cars start to move and I can see the hotels sign on the side of the building. crud. there's a massive swarm around the hotel , of screaming girls trying to get a glimpse of ? Liam who hasn't even arrived yet. I start to feel low , because  I'm never going to see him not in a crowd like this ? I park my car and get out. then suddenly a huge scream echoes and ripples through the crowd and a large black car has pulled up to the hotel.

fans begin to push and shove with all their might and I'm starting to feel claustrophobic as the crowd pushes me , crushing me. the car that belongs to liam is driving past the people crushing me and I manage to get free. I see him , I see his face , only slightly God he's perfect I begin screaming as well and chase after this car I join fan's by the Side  of the front of the car and I was that close the door of the car skimmed me. this is it .I'm going to meet him. the crowd surrounding me pushes me , closer to the front of the car. I'm so close to being hit and then someone shoves into my side causing me to fall.

I fall into the car , it hits me and I scream in agony the fans gasp and some freak out , some clear way. but I can't hear now I can only see. I shut my eyes.unable to move.am I paralyzed ?.