Chapter 15

Liam's p.o.v

What have I done? I've messed up . I made her cry. I wish she had let me explain...

Nicol's p.o.v

I woke up on the sofa , my eyes still sore from crying. I don't feel like getting up I could sleep in as it's Saturday but I don't want to my heads buzzing about what happened yesterday. I don't want to speak to him ever again. I decide to get off the sofa and have a shower. the warm water relaxes my tense muscles and I wash my hair with my new apple scent shampoo it smells lush. I get out the shower and I feel so much more relaxed. I wrap a soft warm towel around my petit body and get dressed. today's a hot sunny day so I decided to wear a horizontal blue and white striped strapless maxi dress with a pretty back waist belt to add slight more accessorise. It looks nice actually i feel slim and my curvy hips look cute. I dry my hair and straighten it and add some curls to the bottom . I'm pleased with my hair. so I clean my face with a face wipe and apply my makeup. foundation , concealer to hide my puffy red eyes. this helps a lot. I apply liquid eyeliner to add some pretty cat flicks and light beige eyeshadow and mascara. I actually look decent and pretty for once! but after all this I remember yesterday. I wish I hadn't of stormed off like that , and let him explain it but I was too upset. I shake my head as if it would remove the memory , and walk into the kitchen . of course there's no food. looks like I have an opportunity to have a Starbucks breakfast. I grab my keys and purse and walk out the door to bump into a hard chest. that hurt. I clutch my head in pain. and stand up . to face Liam. I stare into his beautiful blue eyes. Then I get out my trance and walk past him after locking the door. I don't even look him in the eye. but I can almost feel his eyes Brno g a hole in by head.

He chases after me and grabs hold of my shoulders. "please , don't go" he moans. " I'm sorry . but I have to go" I stutter and continue walking but he catches up to me again.

"What part of 'I have to go' don't you get" I question , the anger bubbling up inside of me.

"Please , just let me explain." He stares at me with big blue pleading eyes.

"Fine you have two minutes" I look away. "Nicol , please believe me when I say this . I wasn't cheating. I was at a bar yesterday night with a mate , then this girl , popped up with her friend. he practically fell in love with this girl. he dragged me to the men's room and begged me to stay and keep her friend out of the way so he could get to know the other. I told him , that I met you and I couldn't pretend I wasn't .... In love. But I wanted to help him out. so I hung out with this leela girl and acted as of I was falling for her to keep her away from her friend. she drank so much and she wanted me to go back to hers so I did" I look up. "so we got there and she literally passed out" I left ASAP and left her there asleep in her apartment." he trailed off. "woah" is all I can say. "I'm so sorry." I feel so guilty and horrible. "It's fine I can understand what you could have thought from that text." he shrugged . " I'm so sorry..." I can't think of what to say but sorry.

"Look , I love you , no one can change that. your my world now." his cheeks pinken. I can feel that mine do as well. he smirks at me. "do you forgive me" I ask shyly. " of course I can understand what you must have thought Nicol"

He licks his bottom lip nervously. I rest my head on his built chest. his pulse loudly thumping. "I love you" I say into his chest. He chuckles and I look up releasing him as my grip around his torso was tight. We gaze into each others eyes for a moment his piercing blue eyes gazing into my light blue eyes. his tongue swipes his bottom lip. he leans down. and places his soft plump Lips on mine. Fireworks spread across me I wrap my arms around his neck and he lifts me up our lips still touching. he puts me down and our kiss ends. "so I was going out for some , Starbucks breakfast"I say quietly. "do you want to come?" I ask tentatively. "I'd love to" he smiles. we walk down the hallway out of the building. Our hands intertwined he looks at me smiling and I smile back.

" you look beautiful by the way today" he smirks. "thanks" I blush "you don't look to bad yourself" I smirk. I take on his outfit , beige knee length shorts , a white top and some nice trainers. he looks casual but he looks amazing. he's mine and I'm his.