chapter ;11

I'm so surprised , I can't believe what he's done. I walk over to him with serious butterflies in my stomach he looks so nice , he smiles."hey" I say shyly. "wow" he says . "what?" I giggle. "you look amazing" he hands me over the rose. "thanks , so do you" I shyly reply tucking a piece of hair behind my ear. "thanks" he laughs. "sooo" I awkwardly say."shall we?" he grins "we shall" I giggle quietly. he pulls the door open and gestures me to get in."thank you" I say. ducking my head , to get in the car. I clambour in , and sit down. oops , I pull down my dress at it slid up. Liam , gets in after on the left side and smiles at me. I look in the limo , there's leather seats around inside with red cushions , white lights at the top , an ice bucket with a bottle of champagne , a string of little lights hung up and a Tv by the front of the limo , behind it the slidy up window between the driver and the rest of the limo. Liam reaches over to the bucket and takes the bottle out , pops the cork off and reaches for two champagne flutes "would you like some" he offers. I don't actually drink but I'll just have some and have a couple sips. "uh yes please." he pours it into the flute and hands it over to me. "thanks" I say , taking it. for about 10 minutes were  talking about our day and about how his cover shoot went. then the driver suddenly comes to a stop. I'm guessing were here so I put my flute into the cup holder and un clip my seat belt as does Liam. "wait here whilst I pay him" he insists. "um , ok" I sit back and then my door opens. Liams opened it for me and I duck and get out. woah it's starting to get cold now , I knew I should of bought a jacket. I grab my clutch purse and Liam shuts the door.

we start walking and we head into the resteraunt , "table for 2 please" Liam asks. "sure" the waiter replys. he pulls out two menus and leads us to a table. we're quite far back and its quite quiet here and warm!  we sit down and I notice a few people staring and whispering. obviously because Liam Hemsworth is sitting in the same resteraunt as them , with a random girl they have probably never seen. I ignore them and look at Liam he's reading the menu so I pick up mine and scan it. Ok , so most of the dishes on the menu I've never heard of as they are french. so I choose to go with this dish which consists of mussels in wine served with rice and sugar snap peas . I could kill for some fried chicken right now. but I push it aside and try to focus on the date. Liam looks up with a disgusted face. "I have no clue what any of these dishes are" he sighs and laughs. "same" I chuckle. "you wouldn't think that they wouldn't have 1 dish of chicken" he rolls his eyes sarcastically and  laughs. "tell me about it" I giggle. " well this is not how I planned this meal" he looks embarrassed. "it's fine , but I was thinking I'd kill for fried chicken and chips" he laughs. "well we can always just ... leave" he offers."umm , why not?" he stands up and offers me his hand. I hold it and stand up , grab my clutch bag and we walk out , all the customers look at us and we walk out. we laugh and walk under the underpass that leads to the late night fast food places. geeze it's freezing , luckily kfc is just in front of us and we walk in , so it's nice and warm , Liam asks for his order and I do as well. we wait 2 minutes and our foods already done . we sit at the booth and munch it and chat more. he leaves to pay for a diet coke and I pull out my phone , God it's already 10 pm , the times gone by so fast. I lock my phone and  Liam is already back with his drink he pops two straws in it and we sip on it till it's drained. I sit back rubbing my stomach , "I'm so full" I moan. "I know what you mean" he sits back and stretches. we laugh and decide to leave as the rowdy , drunk stag do begins to file in.

it feels good to have fresh air when you've been sitting  in a fast food resteraunt that reeks of fat and chicken. then the cold , sharp wind hits me. I shiver continuously. Liam looks at me with an apologetic face and shrugs off his jacket and place  it on my shoulders. He's so kind. "thanks , I'm freezing" I say with chattering teeth. "anytime" he smiles and looks ahead. we stroll for some time past packed resteraunts , and talk about random things in the past. then he reaches for my hand , well I can see him in the corner of my eye and then I see him hesitate. he pulls it back awkwardly and I pretend as if I didn't notice and hold his hand . it's so soft and warm . I feel awkward because mines probably ice cold. he smiles at me sweetly and I do back.

we end up back where we got out the limo and Liam rings the taxi company , I offer to pay this time as he did for the limo and for the food. he refuses but I ignore him and when the taxi arrives I hand over the 20 pounds In two 10 pound notes and tip him. Liam tuts at me and again sarcastically rolls his eyes and laughs. we're back at my apartment building and we get out the taxi together. he holds my hand as we meet by the side of the taxi. "I had a really good time tonight" I say , shyly looking down. "same , and I'm sorry about the meal , it didn't go as planned" he sighs but smiles. "trust me , I think I enjoyed the chicken more than I would have the mussels in .. red wine?" I say in a fake confused tone and laugh. for a Moment we gaze into each others eyes , his sparkle , even at night , like the stars above us. Then he cups my face in his hand and pulls my lips to his. I freeze , but as we begin to kiss I feel less tense and feel his soft lips against mine , kissing me passionately. we slowly pull apart and smile . "sorry , I had to" he smirks and blushes. "it's fine .. I enjoyed it" I say awkwardly. way to go Nicol , spoil it awkwardly. "so I'll see you soon ?" he asks seriously. "definitely" I smirk . we start to walk apart and he waves before ducking into the taxi I smile at him and walk up to the entrance of the building. the taxi drives off and I feel weak at my knees. I can't believe it , Liam Hemsworth kissed me , KISSED ME. the butterflies flutter inside and I walk upstairs with a huge grin on my face.