chapter ;9

it's been a long night at work it's 11:30 at night. I get straight into my pyjamas and into bed. I set an alarm so I don't sleep in. I text Charla before I doze off;

Hey Charla just texting you to make sure your meeting up with me at city at 2:00 ?? meet me at Starbucks, I have so much to tell you !!  xxx

I set my alarm and put my phone on my bedside table. I wrap my my duvet around me and doze off.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

ugh my alarm is so irritating!!. I clambour out of bed and tie my pink house robe around me and shove my fluffy slippers on. I go into the kitchen and pour corn flakes and milk into a bowl , grab a spoon out the drawer and sit on my sofa chomping away whilst watching some of hollyoaks omnibus.I finish my breakfast and begin marking and writing.

2 hours  later

I've finished my work , had a shower and got dressed In the end I decided to wear a cream coloured cap sleeved lace croptop as its sunny and hot out today with skinny dark blue denim jeans and some pretty bracelets. I put my hair up in a messy top knot bun and add a pair of plain black ray bans on top of my head for casual look and because  it's sunny out today .I decided to go with natural makeup and a long length shoulder bag. I'm out the door now in my car and on my way to the shopping centre. I park my car and pay for my parking ticket. I walk into Starbucks and charla is in the Que at the back I tap her shoulder and she turns round startled. "hey Nicol!!" she hugs me tight and I let go with a smile on my face It feels like I haven't seen her in forever!. we order our drinks and sit down. I tell her everything , every detail from when I first met Liam at the arrival to yesterday at the end of the date. whilst I told her everything her every expression was priceless she was so happy for me and she told me everything about the concert. then I remembered "OMG , I've just remembered , Liams taking me to la rouge royal ! I have nothing to wear and I need to look classy and pretty !?" I panick."it's ok Nicol! , were at city we will  find you something to wear!" she laughs. I smile "shopping spree it is then !" we bin our cups and leave Starbucks to begin our shop.