7

Dua's POV.
"Bambam, let's watch a movie?" I whispered to him. Yugyeom, who sat next to me, had fallen asleep so I stayed as quiet as possible.

"DAMN RIGHT, LET'S DO THAT." He yelled, everyone in the plane looked at us. I quickly looked over to Yugyeom, luckily, he was still asleep.

"Bambam!" Jaebum yelled and looked at him, he was mad.

"Alright..... let's not." I said, awkward about what just happened.

"Yah! Bambam, you idiot! You ruined my beauty sleep." Jackson, who sat behind us, said in a sleepy voice. I laughed a little.

"Well I can see all of your other beauty sleeps haven't been helping you." I joked, which caused Jackson to get offened.

Talk about drama queens.

"You little-" Jackson got cut off by Jinyoung.

"Don't you dare finish that sentence. You can't talk to a girl like that!" He said and slapped Jackson's arm, softly.

"Aw, thank you." I said. Jackson scoffed.

"If you two like each other this much why don't you two just start dating?" He said. Jinyoung and I burst out laughing.

"You're such a drama queen." Jinyoung said. I saw that Jackson was pissed off by us.

"Just let him be." I said.

"Will do."

+

Once we finally arrived, I woke up Yugyeom.

"Just one more minute, Bam." I amused that Bambam would always wake him up, because of the words he said.

"Yugyeom, we arrived in Hong Kong, stupid." I said. He opened his eyes.

"Oh, Dua." He grinned like a child. I laughed and shook my head.

"Now, get up from your lazy ass 'cause I wanna go to the hotel." I said. Yugyeom nodded, I helped him up because his legs were sleeping.

"Yugyeom, you dumbass." Bambam scolded him. I laughed.

"Can you help me? He's a little heavy." I asked Bambam.

"Hey! I'm not! Now let me go, Bambam will help me." Yugyeom said. I rolled my eyes and let him go, which caused him to fall.

"Oh my god! Are you alright?" A girl, who we didn't know, randomly helped him up.

"I-I.... yeah, thank you." Yugyeom stuttered and blushed. A smile crept up on my face.

"He's so cute." Bambam said. I laughed.

"You're crazy. But I agree on that one." I said.

"Jackson! Dua just said that she thinks Yugyeom is cute." Bambam said. I sighed.

Jackson pulled me close to him and pecked my lips.

What. In. The. World. Is. Happening?

"You're out of your mind." Bambam said and walked past us.

"What was that?" I asked.

"We'll continue this conversation in our hotel room." He whispered in a husky voice.

Fuck.

I sighed, "Sure."

The ride to our hotel felt too short. I didn't want to have a conversation with Jackson, I already knew he was mad at me.

"Dua, are you alright?" Mark asked.

"Fine. I'm yeah. Uhm, I'm fine." I was scared so I messed up words. Mark burst out laughing.