1

Dua's POV.
"Nea, I'm so scared." I said.

"For what? Mrs. Davis wouldn't fire you, even if you did something wrong. She loves you." She said and flipped her amazing hair.

"Right. She doesn't." I rolled my eyes.

"She does! You're like her daughter, unlike some people." She was reffering to Maria, one of the worst employees.

"But Maria is just annoying." We took a sip from our tea's.

"Lunch is almost over. We should head back." I said while looking at my watch. Aneatrya nodded her head.

When we entered the building, Aneatrya went to her office, which was on the first floor while I had to go to the sixth floor. As I left the elevator, I bumped into someone. Their papers flew all over the floor.

"I'm so sorry!" I quickly apologized and helped them pick up their papers. As I handed them their papers, I noticed a handsome guy looking at me while smiling.

"It's alright.... I'm Im Jaebum." He said and lifted up his hand for me to shake.

"I'm Dua Lipa." I said and shook his hand.

"I like your name." He winked at me. I blushed.

This guy....

"Your name.... I'm confused. Is your first name 'Im' or 'Jaebum'?" I asked.

"Oh, it's Jaebum."

"Hmm, it's not as nice as mine." He realised I was joking and laughed.

"You're pretty funny. I like you already." He said. I looked at him confused.

"N-not in that way!" He quickly said. I laughed.

"I know. I was just messing with you." His cute laugh made me smile.

"But I gotta blast, I have a meeting with my guys."

"Gotta blast? A meeting with your guys?" I asked.

"I gotta go. And you really don't recognize me?"

"I.... uhm....." I was thinking very hard but I still couldn't recognize this hot guy from somewhere. He did seem familiar but I didn't know where from.

"I really don't kno- wait, aren't you that model!" I said. He chuckled.

"Ah, yes, finally. Me and my friends are models. If you'd like to meet them, you can come along?" He asked.

"Oh, I got a meeting with my boss, but maybe afterwards?" I said.

"Oh sure. Just let me know which office you work at and I'll pick you up."

"The sixth floor and then just the first office you see when you leave the elevator." I said. He nodded.

"Alright. When are you done?" He asked.

"5 PM."

"Well, see you then, Dua."

"See you later, Jaebum." I winked. He laughed a little.

After he left, I knocked on my boss' door. I was scared.

"Come in." I heard.

"Mrs. Davis, hello." I greeted politely.

"Dua, honey, sit down, please." I did as she told me to.

"You're a minute late, I wasn't expecting that from you."

"Oh, I met Jaebum on my way h-" I got cut off by her.

"Ah! Jaebum, my sweetheart!" She said. I was confused, very confused.