I said and bowed my head. I heard dad sigh and pat my shoulder.

"Are you doing all this errands just for Sasuke? I was happy knowing you'll be visiting us but.. is Sasuke really not your... Hay.. okay.. I know you know that I'm preserving their blood line.. Give back their glory days they should have just like ours a-"

"I understand dad.. I'll guarantee you that.. Sasuke-kun and I are just friends.."

I cut his words since I thought he couldn't say it straight.

"Just.. FRIENDS?" ( ・ิω・ิ)

Hanabi teased and laugh.

"H-Hanabi!!!" (;゚д゚)ェ…

"Nee-san's blushing so there's something! Have you two kissed already?!"( ・ิω・ิ)

Hanabi teased again that made me chase her up the stairs leaving dad downstairs with Sebastian.

I hope dad wouldn't worry so much and over think..

As I chase Hanabi, she suddenly stopped in front of the door which is locked before and now it's wide open..

It's his room after all..

"Nee-san.."

Hanabi called as she look at Sasuke-kun and Naruto-kun from afar who's looking at the window staring at the snow that falls to the ground.

"Yes?"

"Uchiha-San.. He's your childhood friend as well as Nii-san right?"

Hanabi asked.

"He is.."

I answered..

"Then.. He's the kid I've read in your diaries.. Hehe.."

"W-what?.. R-read my diaries?!!!!"

I screamed all of the sudden the moment I heard her say that and she started laughing.. she runs away from me so I tried to chase her but she locked herself in her room and shout.

"He's Naruto right?!!! no wonder you have such good eye sight.. Naruto-san and Uchiha-san.. Nice going Nee-san.. You should ask Sebastian to tie them up and lock them in your room so you'll have them both! Don't make me do it myself for you Nee-san!"

My sister said playfully..

L-lock? T-tie?.. W-what?!!!

"That's perverted!!! O-Open the door Hanabi!! What have you been doing all this time!!!"

I shout as I try to open the door.

"Perverted Nee-san!!"

Hanabi teased again. Aghh.. T-this is so embarrassing what if Sasuke-kun and Naruto-kun heard her.. Aghhh... This is so embarrassing..

I tried to knock so hard on the door while trying to twist the knob but then I felt someone pat my shoulder.

"Tying us up?"