chapter 15: bailed out of jail 🙊

eunbi pov

I was bailed out within the next 3 months because the detective forced me out and well, he talked some sense into me. I was being a good person and obeyed to all instructions given by the police officers.

"will my portfolio show that ive been to jail?" I asked the detective.

"Ne. Now get home and rest well. See you soon" he smiled and patted my back.

"Arasso, kamsahamida detective :) i'll see you again one day!" I bowed and left.

I met my family outside and they were smiling from ear to ear. I hugged the three of them.

"i missed you guys!"

"What did ahjumma cook today?" I asked.

"Yah. You just got bailed out and you're asking for food?" Jackson pinched my cheeks. I rolled my eyes at his actions.

"What do you want to eat?" Eomma asked.

"Tteokbokki? Bulgogi? I missed your kimchi!" I exclaimed.

They laughed and eomma agreed to make for me her legendary kimchi. (A/n: i wanna try eunbi's mum's kimchi :( AHAHA)

***
When we reached home, we ate lunch together with chanwoo. Im glad to see him again. He seems to be cheerful and bright today.

It'll be hard to find a job if you've been to jail atleast once. i wonder what will i do. Oh wait. Should i tell jungkook and taehyung that ive been bailed out? They might be busy with work. Nah i'll tell them when the time is right. I just want to focus on my life right now.

I washed up and changed into a more comfortable outfit. Just hoodie with shorts. Well since i have nothing to do, i did some research on jobs available that suits me. A waiter, a dance teacher, a cleaner. Which should i pick? Waiter? I think thats easy. But i love dancing too. But i didnt major in dance. Sigh, then it will be waiter. I'll go for interview tomorrow.

Since i was bored, i brought chanwoo out to go to a pet shelter. We can interact with pets there.

I put on my hoodie and held chanwoo's hand. We walked to the busstop and waited for the bus.

"Oh chanwoo!" I heard a familiar voice.

"Taehyung hyung!" Chanwoo release his grip off my hand and ran to him.

I put on my hoodie and looked down.

"who are you with? Where are you going?" taehyung asked.

"im with my noona. We're going to the pet shelter!" Chanwoo answered happily.

"oh noona? oh it must be jackson hyung's girlfriend since eunbi is not here" he muttered.

"Chanwoo kaja, the bus is here" i tried to change my voice.

"oh ne, annyeong taehyung hyung!" Chanwoo waved to taehyung with his free hand because i was holding the other.

"Noona, why didnt you greet taehyung hyung?" he asked.

"chanwoo, if anyone ask who am i, just say i am jackson hyung's girlfriend arasso?" i told him.

"okay noona" he answered and i smiled at him.

taehyung pov

Why didnt jackson hyung's girlfriend take her hoodie off her head? Her voice doesnt sound natural at all. What if...that person is going to kidnap chanwoo?! No no..stupid imaginations. Chanwoo is fine. I will check on him tomorrow.

***

eunbi pov

i was watching chanwoo playing with the dogs here when someone came in.

"annyeonghaseyo" she greeted.

"U-uh annyeonghaseyo" i kept my hoodie on.

"eunbi. I know its you" she said.

It was yerin.

"N-ne eonnie?" I asked.

"how are you? I heard-" i cut her.

"yea ive been to jail. Ive turned myself in. Now you dont have to spread any news about me" i told her.

"i saw you coming in earlier. I really wanted to apologise to you for being such an asshole the other day. I knew taehyung likes you but i liked him. So i told you to stay away from taehyung. I found out from your appa that you're in jail. I was so guilty. Im so sorry eunbi...i shouldnt be selfish.." she said.

"Its..okayy eonnie..im fine now. I mean ive admitted so thats already over." I assured her.

She smiled, "so umm..how about jobs? Its hard to get one if you've been to jail once.."

"im going for an interview in a cafe tomorrow, a waitress or just a cleaner would be fine for now."

i really hope that i can get a job tomorrow..

----