chapter 14: i found her 😩

taehyung pov

Its been 5 months. Eunbi didnt reply to any of mine or jungkook's message. Whenever i saw jackson, he will avoid me and change walking direction. When i tried to visit chanwoo, the guard at the house didnt allow me to come in. Chanwoo was supposed to be cared by eunbi's family.

Yerin became my girlfriend for three months but we broke up eventually because it wasn't working out. I missed eunbi.

It was a normal morning and i did a morning jog around eunbi's house neighbourhood. I was jogging when i saw somebody coming out of eunbi's house. I was guessing that it was jackson because of the body build. He was wearing a baseball cap with jeans and a hoodie, complete with sneakers. He was also carrying a soft toy. A medium sized teddy bear. It looks like eunbi's favourite soft toy that she hugged everyday to sleep. Where is he going though? I then decided to follow him.

I saw him entering a building where criminals are all sentenced there. I followed him in.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Im here to visit my sister, hwang eunbi" he said.

WHAT?!

"Eunbi? Hyung? What?" I went over to him.

"oh shit. Uh hold on sir." He said and pulled my arm and sat at the waiting area.

He told me everything.

I cried, "wae?!"

"Taehyung-ah..dont be like this. Eunbi wouldnt want to see you like this." He comforted me.

After that we went to visit eunbi.

"Morning oppa!" Eunbi greeted happily.

She gasped as soon as she saw me.

"T-taehyung.. h-how" she stuttered.

"I'll visit you later after lunch eunbi. Here is your teddy bear that you requested." Jackson passed her the teddy bear and waved her goodbye.

She look so pale and tired. The eyebags under her eyes looked so heavy. I think the eyebags brand is called 'gucci' (a/n: HAHAHAHA WHAT AM I THINKING OF) . I cried at the sight of her.

"Yah. I didnt say that you can go turn yourself in." I told her.

"y-you left me with chanwoo alone the other day when i told you the whole story." She said.

"Why did you lie about going overseas? Jungkook and i cried as soon as we got your letter. You couldve atleast told us the real reason." I told her.

"Yah. I didnt want you both to see me in handcuffs." She mumbled.

"I will never leave you eunbi. No matter what. I was just shocked to hear that. I was in charge of the accident case last 2 years." I explained.

She just remained quiet.

"So how long will you be here" i asked.

"For as long as i live." She answered coldly.

"I heard you and yerin-"

"Yeah she was my girlfriend" i cut her.

"Well im glad that she finally got to be with you without even having to spread the news.." she muttered.

"She wanted to spread the news of?" I asked.

"My secret, which is the accident." She answered.

"She told me to stay away from you or else she will spread about the incident..." she added.

"Mwo?! Luckily ive broken up with her."

"Now tae. This is the last time youre gonna see me okay? I dont want to see you and jungkook here. If i find out that its you or jungkook visiting me, i will cut off our friendship ties arasso?" She told me.

"B-but i-i...I LOVE YOU!" I blurted out.

"Ani, you're just lying to yourself tae. I dont want to see you anymore, i dont want to see you cry because of me." She said.

"gomawo tae, for visiting me. You may go to my house and lie down on my bed if you miss me that much" she said and she went back into her cell.

I punched the table and grab my hair in frustration.

Hwang Eunbi, i'll do whatever it takes to bail you out this instance.

I went to the detective to discuss about eunbi's case.

"sir, could you atleast reduce the sentence of eunbi?" I begged.

"i was the one who suggested only a few months or she can only pay for the fine since she has admitted to her mistakes. But she insisted on 3 years or more. Which i dont think is necessary. It was an accident, not on purpose." He explained.

"So its not life sentence?" I ask.

"Ani, mr kim. Life sentence is only for those who comminted serious crimes on purpose." He explained.

"Oh yea. Right." Stupid kim taehyung. Arent you a lawyer?!

So 3 years. 3 years will past by really fast right?

----