chapter 10: taehyung's mine. 🖤

jungkook pov

It was another morning. A brand new day. Well, work again. I got ready as per usual and the most important thing to do is my hair. I kept fixing it until it looks good.

Then i went downstairs to have breakfast.

"Good morning abeoji, eomma, junghyun hyung" i greeted them.

"morning jungkook dear" eomma kissed my forehead.

Then abeoji and hyung greeted me too. We ate breakfast together.

"remember junghyun. When youve reached UK, call us as soon as possible. Your apartment is ready, and your stuffs are already in your apartment. In university, remember to study well, get a diploma." Abeoji reminded him.

Ne, my hyung is going to Oxford University to study there. Im gonna miss him. But its fine, i have my little sister with me.

"eomma, wheres jiyeon?" I asked.

"She is having fever. She cried the whole night because your brother is going overseas for 3 years." Eomma said, tears starting to form in her eyes.

"Aigoo, eomma..dont cry..im going to visit you guys during the holidays :)" junghyun hyung hugged her.

Then i sent him off at the airport before going to work.

"Im gonna miss you hyung.." i said.

"i'll miss you too jungkookie" he ruffled my hair.

Oh my precious hair. I just styled it just now and it was perfect. I groaned internally.

***

eunbi pov

I reached the office early to eat the breakfast that eomma made for me. She said to share it with taehyung, so i did.

"Its yummy as always" tae said as he licked his lips to get the excess food from his lips but it didnt help.

so i took a tissue to help me wipe his mouth.

"I'll do it for you" i said and wiped his mouth.

He stared at me.

(A/n: imagine taehyung staring at you like this 🙈)

My eyes met his. I wanted to remove my hand off from tae's lips but he held my hand.

"T-tae.." i whispered.

"what are you supposed to call me?" He asked.

"o-oppa.." i stuttered.

"eunbi-ya... i lo-"

Somebody came in.

"Yo guys, i had to- woah woah 😏 whats going on here?" Jungkook asked.

I immediately removed my hands off tae's grip.

"Nothing, im going to the toilet" i stood up and left.

Woah what was that? My heart was fluttering like crazy. The way he smiled at me, the softness and warmness of his hand when holding me. I feel safe and comfortable around him. This was exactly how i felt when i liked jungkook. But ofcourse jungkook didnt make me feel that crazy about him.

I smiled, am i falling in love with the kim taehyung?

taehyung pov

"sooooo is there anything going on?" Jungkook smirked.

"nothing jeon. You know how she reacted. She immediately removed her hand from mine." I said, feeling disappointed.

"nah, i think i saw her blushing" jungkook smiled and patted my back.

Then eunbi came in and she looked cold as ever. What-what happen to her? Is it because of me?

"well, i gotta get back to my office to settle some admin matters"jungkook said and left our office.

"Eunbi i-"

"Tae, im going to interview the suspect." She said.

"Do you wanna follow?" She asked.

"uh, yeah sure." I said and grabbed my belongings and left with her to the detaining place.

author pov

What happen was......

Eunbi was in the toilet smiling when she saw yerin coming in the toilet.

"Eonnie? Why are you here?" Eunbi asked.

"I got something important to tell you." She answered coldly.

"Taehyung is mine. I know you both are bestfriends but i can tell that he likes you alot. Back off eunbi. Im sorry to tell you this, but if you dont back off, you'll regret. I'll spread to the whole world about your secret." She continued, while smirking.

"Wh-what. But i dont even like him" eunbi said.

"Then its good :) thats my eunbi :) now i'll get going" yerin said and patted eunbi's head.

End of what happened before she entered the office.

Sighhh...

----