chapter 13: admitting to my mistake⛓

taehyung pov

I was out having lunch with jungkook and we went back to the office. I hesitated at first and told jungkook everything that eunbi told me yesterday.

I didnt want to go back to the office and see her again but to my surprise, she wasnt there. Her stuffs were all gone. On her desk, there was only a computer.

I saw a note.

Dear taehyung,

I will be resigning today. Im glad that i was a lawyer, well atleast for a week. Im glad that i went to law school and became a lawyer, fulfilling my dream. I will miss you and jungkook. I know by now, you don't want me to call you oppa but i will call you oppa for the last time.

Tae oppa, im sorry that i became a murderer and scared you away. Dont worry i will leave and not make you work side by side with a murderer beside you everyday. I will be going overseas to visit my friend. Thank you for always taking good care of me like your own sister :) i love you and jungkook! Annyeong...i will see you, when i see you.

Your beagle eunbi :)

I crushed the paper and wiped away my tears.

"H-hyung. E-eunbi" jungkook came in with puffy eyes.

"Abeoji said that she left her resignation later on his table." jungkook cried as he hugged me.

"Who is she visiting overseas though..this letter is enough to tell me that she wont be seeing us both anymore." I muttered and cried.

eunbi pov

When i reached home, i told appa and eomma what i planned to do.

"What are you thinking eunbi?!" Appa shouted.

"Its my choice appa. Its only right if i turn myself in." I told him.

"Eunbi dear, the case is closed right. Please dont do this. I need you with me" eomma hugged me and cried.

"Eomma, appa, oppa. Im sorry. Ive made up my mind. After turning myself in, i will turn over a new leaf and start a new fresh life. Dont worry, i'll be find in jail." I told them.

"Arasso. But promise us. Let us help you once you've been dismissed from jail sentence." Appa said.

"Okay appa.." i muttered and i hugged them.

"I want something after ive been bailed out." I told them.

"But. Please dont tell jungkook and taehyung that im in jail." I begged them.

They all sighed but agreed with my decision.

***the next day***

I tied my hair in ponytail and wore normal clothes. Appa, eomma and oppa went to bring me to the police station. I put in my statement and turned myself in. Ofcourse i did cried but i will start a new life 3 years later. I mean im 20 now.

They handcuffed me and i will be in the private lock up so that means i will be alone. Appa asked for it. Zzz. I told him that i will be fine ohmygoddd.

"kamsahamida" i thanked the police officer as she locked up the gate.

Well i will be eating and sleeping here. My home for the next 3 years. Im just worried. What if i couldnt get a job after im being bailed out. But Its okay. Its for the sake of yoo seonseyim's family. I cant take care of chanwoo but ive already instructed my family to take good care of him for two years. Make sure to bring him to visit his appa once a week. After two years, yoo seonseyim will come and fetch him.

I hope, taehyung and jungkook will never find out that im in jail..

----