chapter 1: first day as a lawyer🤓

eunbi pov

eomma woke up me up as per usual. Appa must be drinking his coffee while watching soccer matches. And oppa must be still sleeping in his room.

"eunbi come on. Open your eyesss! You wanted to be early for a good impression" eomma opened my curtains, letting the morning sun shines on my face.

"aish" i cursed under my breath.

"I heard that." Eomma said as she walked out of my room.

I ruffled my hair and got up to get a quick shower. Then i wore the clothes that i got ready yesterday night.

(A/n: for the hair, imagine that it is sinb's long black hair)

Im working under 'Jeon Lawyers' company. Jungkook's appa is the owner and jungkook is the leader among all the lawyers. He told me that i could wear anything that suits me best so i picked pants.

Taehyung and jungkook started working there 2 years earlier than me. I start later because im younger than them..and i just finished studying law last year. I grabbed my bag and head out after stuffing my sandwich in my mouth. I walked to the busstop and waited for my bus.

Then, a black ferrari stopped in front of me. The driver lowered the window, it revealed jungkook.

OH AND....i have feelings for jungkook since we're in highschool. Yes. Only taehyung knows...but he didnt tell jungkook at all..im really glad to have him as my bestfriend.

"hey, come on in. I'll send you to work" he smiled at me.

I gulped and went to the seat beside him.

"Oh um..someone else is gonna sit there. You can sit at the back" he told me.

I nodded and bit my bottom lip as i went in the car. He then drove off. I was thinking that its gonna be taehyung but he stopped in front of a house that i have never seen before.

"Oh oppa!" A girl who seemed around the same age as me ran towards jungkook.

They kissed for a few seconds. My heart dropped.

"Oh who is that?" She asked looking at me.

"oh um..this is my bestfriend eunbi :) she will be working with us. eunbi, meet my girlfriend, lisa" jungkook said.

"Nice to meet you eunbi! You're very pretty :) i really love your style. No one at work dresses well like you do" lisa told me.

"an-annyeong..n-nice to meet you eonnie.."i forced a smile.

"A-and thank you..you look pretty too" i told her.

"okay kaja lets get going" jungkook said and we all sat back in the car.

The both of them were just chatting away, flirting, holding hands. And here i am..at the back, thirdwheeling them. Taehyung didnt tell me anything about the both of them :(.

I plugged in my earpieces and listen to my favourite songs. When we reached, i thanked jungkook and lisa for the lift and went out of the car still with my earpieces on.

I took them off when i saw taehyung. I ran to him and i backhugged him.

He got scared, "oh god. I thought it was someone else" he rubbed his chest to calm him down.

"eheh mian! yah. you didnt tell me jungkook got a girlfriend..." i pouted.

"he wanted to tell you himself today so i didnt tell you..its been 5 months already" he told me.

"gwaenchana :) you have me to accompany you :)" he patted my head.

"now go meet mr jeon..he is excited to meet you" he says.

"uhh where?" i asked.

"Oh wait..okay i'll bring you there. Jungkook might be too busy 🙄" taehyung rolled his eyes.

I faked a laugh. Inside im still hurting..

----

LAST MIN TAEBI/SINV FF! EHEHE i had to delete the sinkook book that i was writing halfway because i had no more ideas so why not a sinv ff :> okay thankq for reading have a great dayy!!❤️❤️