chapter 6: then who is innocent? 😐

eunbi pov

"h-hwang jackson?" I was shocked.

"Ne, why?" he asked me.

"Hold on." I told him and immediately called oppa here.

"He will be here soon." i told him.

***

"Eunbi? Why are you with my client?" Oppa came in and sat beside me.

"My client is his wife" i explained.

"So im here, to check for more evidence. But it turns out to be opposite stories." I added.

"Im doing my best to clear park seonseyim's name. He is innocent." Oppa replied.

"mr hwang? Eunbi-ssi? You guys know each other?" park seonseyim asked.

"she is my younger sister" oppa smiled.

"Please help me both of you.." he begged.

"i'll do my best to ask your wife more questions on this. Oppa, what happens if ms somin-ssi is not innocent? What will i do?" I asked.

"dont worry, i'll charge her." He pats my shoulder for assurance.

Then i received text message from someone.

"sorry oppa, park seonseyim, i have to go. I have to check something else. I'll come see you tomorrow before the trials." I bowed.

"i'll fetch you later for lunch." jackson said.

Woah, why is he so nice today? hmm..he wants something from me.

Taehyung texted me that the dna results are out so i went back to the office.

"Yah where were you? Jungkook told me you dashed out right after you came in." he asked.

"liar." I whispered.

"i was meeting mr park, ms somin's husband to ask questions." I told him.

"Why didnt you wait for me?" He asked, his eyebrows furrowed.

"i'll tell you later. Now wheres the result?" i asked.

"the results were different fot what i was expecting. It is another person's dna." taehyung explain.

"mr park is right. He is innocent." i gasped.

"the other results?" i asked.

"heres the cctv footage on the day that she got assaulted." Taehyung showed me his laptop.

I sat closer to him since it was too far away for me to look carefully.

taehyung pov

eunbi moved closer to me to watch the footage. While she was watching, i admire her beautiful features on her face up close. She is so beautiful. I just wanted to kiss her there and then.

"its not park seonseyim at all." eunbi said.

"oh ne ne." i shook my head.

"i gotta save it in my thumbdrive and send it to oppa." she said.

"Wait. Your oppa??" I asked.

"yea. My oppa? Hwang Jackson. Lawyer from JYP Laws." She explained.

(A/n: JYP laws AHAHAHAHA. )

"Why is he involved?" I asked.

"he is the lawyer for park seonseyim." she explained.

"its lunch time." I told her.