chapter 7: calling him oppa 🙈

eunbi pov

"What do you want." I asked.

"Why are you eating with your oppa today?" Jungkook asked me.

"am i not allowed to do so jungkook." I asked him back in my monotoned voice.

"yah why are you acting like this?" He asked me.

"mian. I got to go back to jackson oppa. tae, i'll see you in the office." I told him and went back to sit with jackson.

taehyung pov

"She never calls us oppa" jungkook laughed.

"she cringed at the word. She only calls you oppa if her parents told her to" i explained.

"Wow hyung. You know her more than i do" he smirked.

I rolled my eyes. I saw how eunbi was uncomfortable talking to jungkook. I think she was embarrassed. After eunbi and her brother left, we also left. Me and jungkook walked behind them. When we reached the building, she hugged her jackson hyung and he pats her head in reply. Then he walked back to get his car. They both sure are close siblings.

When we enter, whispers and gossips can be heard.

"Isnt she eunbi? The newbie that confessed to mr jeon jungkook?" A staff asked.

"Who does she think she is? Doesnt she know by now that mr jeon jungkook has a girlfriend?" Another asked.

i saw eunbi in front of us both. She was shocked. She took a step backwards.

"hey you newbie! You confessed to mr jungkook right?" Another staff asked her.

"Backoff he belongs to lisa!" Another bashed her.

"Excuse me!" Jungkook shouted.

He went to a staff and grabbed her phone.

jungkook pov

It was enough. I grabbed a staff phone to see who it was. It was a video of me and eunbi in the morning. Taken by....

liskook97.

Lisa?! Why the fk would she do this?

"Eunbi is not at fault. She is my bestfriend! Tell me honestly. Who here isnt attracted towards me?" i asked furiously.

Nobody raised up their hands.

"Is it wrong to have crushes?" I asked again.

"then stop this shit. Once and for all. Do not bother eunbi with this questions or you will face some serious charges." I glared.

eunbi was trembling. Taehyung went to her and held her hand. Then the three of us then walked to taehyung's office.

I gave her a bottle of mineral water and she drank it immediately.

taehyung pov

"Im going to see lisa." jungkook said and left the office, frustrated.

"Feel better?" I asked and held her face.

She nodded her head.

"you're a strong girl right?" I smiled.

"yah. Im not a small kid anymore" she glared at.

"yah. Ive told you many times that your glaring doesnt work on me beagle." I knuckled her head.

"and im older than you. dropping formalities huh?"

"ara. mian..so what do you want me to call you then?" She asked while fiddling with the bottle of mineral water.

"oppa :)" i smiled.

She smacked my arm while grunting.

"ugh. arasso." She rolled her eyes.

"o...op- I CANT DO IT TAE." She stood up, cringing.

I burst out laughing.

"then how did you call your brother?" I asked.

"i call him oppa." She said it easily.

"there you've said it. Now repeat"

"taeehyungg...o-o..oppa?" She held her hair, cringing at the words.

"AHHAHA okay thats good. Now from now on call me oppa" i winked.

"YAHHHH- i mean ive told you that your winking makes me weak." She avoided my eye contact.

oh? my eunbi's heart flutter when i wink? daebak. Thats one step closer :)

----