chapter 9: memories💙

eunbi pov

"Oh fudge." i forgot about the paparazzis.

"Oh! They are together!" They started running towards me and jungkook.

"Are you both together now?"

"What happen during the trial?"

"Is Ms Somin innocent or is it the other way round?"

"Park seonseyim is innocent, but it is true at the same time that ms somin was assaulted. But its not park seonseyim's fault." I explained.

"we are both not together. We are bestfriends ever since middle school. Please stop the rumours and stop insulting eunbi for confessing to me." Jungkook said sternly.

We both bowed and left. He drove us to a convenience store further from the court, where nobody will disturb us.

After we got our ramyeons, we said down at the side seat and ate peacefully. I took this chance to remove my heels.

"Oh god. I hate wearing heels." I sighed.

"I hate wearing skirts too." I rolled my eyes.

"you look good in short tight skirts eunbi hyung" jungkook smirked.

I smacked his back, "pervert!"

He then burst out laughing.

"yah yah im just kidding. You look good in everything hyung" he pats my head.

"so..lisa eonnie?"i asked.

"what about her." His mood changed.

"nothing" i slurped my noodles.

"Alright you want anything else?" He asked.

"nope its fine, lets get back to the office" i suggested

***meanwhile...***

taehyung pov

Im having lunch with prosecutor jung at a restaurant. Its really awkward because i really dont know what to talk about.

"so taehyung-ssi, how are you doing at work?" She asked while sipping her drink.

"oh ne, im doing well :) now i dont feel so lonely at work thanks to eunbi"

"Is she doing well?" She asked.

"ne, she is a really fast learner. We both are bestfriends since young" i started eating.

"Oh..jinjja?" She smiled and ate.

"so, do how did you and eunbi end up being super close?" I asked.

"Instead of treating me like a teacher, she treated me like her own older eonnie. She is very charming" she told me.

I smiled. Eunbi is indeed a charming girl.

"prosecutor jung-"

"just call me yerin" she smiled.

"uh are you done? Because i have to get back to the office so eunbi wont be doing things on her own" i said.

"oh.. uh ne.." she said.

Did i offend her?

"Oh.. my motorbike is just right there, i'll get it."

"Ani ani, gwaenchana..i dont really fancy motorbike rides" she shyly answered.

"come on, its just one ride. You will love it. I'll send you back to the office" i insisted.

"arasso..kamsahamida taehyung-ssi" she smiled and followed me to where i parked my motorbike.

After i send her back to her office, i went back to my office.

I reached and saw jungkook with eunbi. They were watching kdramas, using the projector in my office. These two kids.

"yah. watching kdramas. without me?!" I whined.

"Then come here and watch with us hyung" jungkook gestured his hands for me to sit with them while watching kdramas.

"IM NOT GONNA CRY" eunbi shouted.

"WE'VE NEVER SEEN YOU CRY HWANG!" Jungkook shouted back.

"Cry cry cry cry" i chanted while clapping.

"YOU BOTH!" Eunbi smacked both our heads.

"Yah!" Me and jungkook shouted.

"Wait. We did saw her cry before jungkook" i suddenly remembered an incident.

author pov

Flashback......

-In high school-

Eunbi was with her own circle of female friends. Eating, laughing together. A male student came up to her and confessed in front of everybody.

Eunbi being herself, laughed it out because she thought it was a joke. The guy was non other than Jung Hoseok. He is handsome, pro at dancing, he is good at rapping too. Eunbi also is good at dancing. But she and hoseok were just classmates and he is not that close to eunbi compared to jungkook and taehyung. But eunbi is really friendly and treat him like a normal classmate.

Hoseok then said that he was being serious. He was holding a bouquet of roses to propose to eunbi. She didnt had any feelings for him so, she rejected him nicely. She had feelings for jungkook at the moment. Hoseok started crying, he was being rejected for the first time. He then ran away. Eunbi felt bad and she started tearing up. She hates making people feel upset. She then ran to the garden and just cried there. Then, taehyung and jungkook came to find her and they saw her crying. Being her bestfriends, they comforted her......

End of flashback!

"You cried over a small matter AHAHHA" jungkook laughed.

She just rolled her eyes.

----