chapter 2: am i going to be okay? 😣

taehyung pov

I knocked on mr jeon's office door with eunbi beside me and went in afterwards.

"annyeonghaseyo jeon seonseyim.." eunbi bowed and i nod my head.

"my dear! Finally you're working here! As soon as you graduated from the law school, i immediately secured you in my company" mr jeon laughed.

We both then sat down in front of mr jeon.

"how's your parents?" He asked eunbi.

"They are fine" eunbi smiled.

"Your brother? He is a lawyer too right?" He asked.

"ne..but he is from another company. I rather not be working with him. He is gonna bully me if i work there" eunbi laughed.

I smiled at her. She is very beautiful. Omygosh taehyung shut the fk up. She doesnt like you. She doesnt have feelings for you. Stop loving her. She is your bestfriend.

"okay, you will be working with taehyung. You both will share the same office. lunch will be at 12 noon. Leave work at 5pm. Unless you have to work overtime. If theres anything that you want to consult, feel free to approach jungkook or me or taehyung :) you may go. Take good care of her taehyung" mr jeon told me and eunbi.

"no problem jeon seonseyim :) i'll take good care of her :)" i bowed and we both left his office.

"Believe me, you will love the office" i told eunbi.

"Oh really? If i think its messy and stuffy, you're gonna buy me lunch today" she smiled.

"Deal" i winked.

"AISH CAN YOU NOT WINK. Ive told you so many times that it gave me butterflies in my stomach!" She knuckled my head.

I burst out laughing and we finally reached the office.

"Welcome." I said and she went in.

"Omg taehyung...its so neat...and pretty!!" she squealed.

"IS THIS REALLY OUR OFFICE?!" She screamed.

"YAH! Can you not freak out? Its just an office for goodness sake" i covered my ears.

She held my hand, "araaa mian :( but are you still gonna buy me lunch?" She smiled cutely.

"stoppppp" i covered her face. My hand was big enough to cover her whole face.

"aish." She cursed.

"Ofcourse i would buy for you lunch you beagle" i patted her head.

She jumped around like a happy kid and settled down after i gave her instructions and a simple case for her to try on.

our tables are right beside each other. i purposely shifted the tables for the sake of eunbi because she really love views so i shifted them to face the big windows.

"Tae, will you laugh if i wear skirt?" she suddenly asked me.

"that would be a dream come true for me" i laughed.

"yah be serious!" She punched my arm.

"Aish.. ofcourse i wont laugh at you..you look pretty with whatever you wear eunbi" i told her while writing down some notes.

"mr kim, ms hwang, someone is here to meet you" the secretary outside informed us.

"Let the person in" i said.

eunbi pov

the person was jungkook.

"annyeongggggg"

"what are you here for" i asked.

"what has gotten into you? You just left me and lisa in the car just now without our handshake. And now you being cold to me?" jungkook glared at me.

"jungkook..stop." taehyung blocked him.

"okay..im sorry" i stood up.

"mwo?" taehyung looked at me.

"but you're not at fault! Non of you are at fault."

"oppa- oooo whats with the tension in here?" Lisa came in and hugged jungkook's arm.

"nothing..i was just heading out to get coffee." I said.

"tae, you want anything?" i asked.

"Latte" he answered and i left the room.

I got his latte and i got my iced coffee. I went back to my office. In the office theres only jungkook and taehyung. i gathered my courage and went in the room.

"Here.." i gave taehyung his latte.

He thanked me and i continued doing my work.

"Hey um eunbi..im sorry.." jungkook apologised.

I smiled, "its okay..its not even your fault anyways"

sigh..i was just jealous of you and lisa.

----
aww eunbi :((