Please Read -Important Note✍

11th December 2017

Hey Guys,

It's been a roller coaster ride for me all this while. Nothing is ever going to be fine I guess but I feel happy about one thing i.e. completion of my book "Mine Forever" and I hope you all enjoyed reading my work. I thank each one of you for all your support and patience. It's amazing the way you guys expressed your feelings at times and commented on chapters. Truly you all waited a lot patiently for my chapter updates, there were less complaints and more understanding from your end.

Honestly speaking, there were several times when I thought about deleting my work, I felt like it is not enough, I am not doing good. At times I felt like..... I might not be able to write more and maybe writing was a bad idea. I am a person who gets a lot of mood swings and that affects my writing and leads to writer's block. This happens because something or the other happens in life that it affects yourself badly leading to disconnection with what you usually like to do. I've still got issues and it is hard to explain.

The response that you all gave for my book gave me the confidence to just write more. Because of the support given by you all I made a promise to myself that I will complete this work by hook or by crook.

It was a good experience and at the end I really felt happy....like seriously got a proud feeling that I did it. I completed my work!

All thanks to each one of you out there, who constantly supported me, helped me to feel good with your kind words of encouragement and sharing your feelings with me about the likeness towards my book. It's an incredible feeling and yet this is unbelievable for me that I could write so much, it was something I never knew until I just tried doing it.

So don't be afraid, just write it, publish your work and then improve as much as you can. That is all I want to say to those who want to publish their work here yet unsure about doing so.

I am writing this note to inform you all that, I am taking a break as of now from Wattpad so no more reading requests please. My other book "Mr. Billionaire's Love" has been removed from my profile as I felt like it needs some more improvement. It will be uploaded later on when I am done working on it.

I don't know for how long I'll be on a break but until then you all Take Care and Merry Christmas in advance.

Thank you.

Happy December 👼🎅🎄🎆🎇
Happy Reading!

Love you all.

Catheriene😊😘