Chapter 50.

Alexander's POV

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today in the presence of these witnesses, to join Alexander and Scarlet in matrimony commended to be honorable among all; and therefore is not to be entered into lightly but reverently, passionately, lovingly and solemnly. Into this- these two persons present now come to be joined. If any person can show just cause why they may not be joined together- let them speak now or forever hold their peace." The officiant said facing towards the crowd gathered in the church to be part of the joyous ceremony.

Only close friends, relatives were invited and family members were present. The whole world was going crazy about our marriage news and media crew were broadcasting as much details as possible. But they have no access inside the church and they were strictly controlled by my team. Guards were stationed outside and around the whole area with the help of Baxter's team, securities arranged were pretty tight. My best men are Ray, Ashton, Maximo, Lorenz, Derek and Baxter. James Knight was also invited along with his family and a few others too. Scarlet's Bridesmaids consisted of Sera, Ava Green, Taylor, Estelle, Nell Lawrence and Bia. Ethan and Emily is the Ring and Flower bearers.

The officiant continued saying with the prayer while I was admiring my girl in the bridal attire. She is so damn beautiful in white and I feel like the luckiest person on earth today. When she first stepped inside the church along with Mr. Brad Hope(Taylor's dad), it was like time stopped and an angel is entering into my life. When her hand was given onto mine I could clearly feel that this is it, everything is perfect. She is the one and everything that happened previously with me was for a reason. She is my happiness and she will make my life colorful.

It was time for us to say our vows so we turned towards each other, at that moment she smiled and I was speechless. But then I regained myself and spoke out the words very sincerely while looking into her blue eyes.

"Scarlet, you are the love of my life and you make me happier than I could ever imagine and more loved than I ever thought possible.....

I will always be there for you when you need me. I will always protect you from danger and will never hurt you by any means. I will try to be less possessive over you but you know how I am, I love you.

I want to be the reason for your smiles and want to make you happy to the core. I want to live my life with you forever and capture all the moments to eternity. You are my world and always will be. You are irreplaceable.

Dove,

On this day,

I promise you that I will walk with you,

Hand in hand,

Where ever our journey leads us.

I promise to help shoulder our challenges, for there is nothing we cannot face if we stand together.

I promise to hold your hand every night and to never let us lose our spark.

Lastly, I promise to you perfect love and perfect trust,

For one lifetime with you could never be enough. We are equal in all things and no matter what, you are Mine Forever."

I gently squeezed her hands and then placed my hands on her cheeks to wipe away the tears cascading down. The words were reciprocated through emotions by her as she was smiling as well as crying. I gave a feather light kiss on her forehead to calm her down.

"Alexander, I never imagined that I will find love in such a way and I will be so blessed.

You always tried to make things work between us and supported me during my worst times. You take care of me when I am sick and hold me in your arms when I'm low. You love me to the core and I love you too.