Chapter 31.

Scarlet's Pov~~

"Scarlet. Do remind me to get a gift for Mr. and Mrs. Rosario for their anniversary. Also add the event into my schedule as well." Mr. Pearce said thoughtfully.

We were on our way back to the hotel after our small dinner with the Rosario's. I must say they are very kind people. And now Bia has become a friend of mine and we have decided to have some girl time this weekend.
I am very much excited!

I was thinking about the few things which I am going to do while I am in Italy and suddenly my phone buzzed with a text message.

Max:" Caro, tomorrow I'll pick you up at 9 am. I promise you, it will be fun tour. 😁"

With a smile on my face I texted him back.

Me: "Okay. So where are we going?"

Max: "Oh you'll see. It's a surprise outing. Dress comfortable, no worries you will love it!"

"Whom are you texting?" Mr. Pearce asked me intently.

"Max." I replied while reading the text and I was smiling and feeling excited. I wanted to know where he is taking me tomorrow so I started texting him back. Suddenly a very angry Mr. Pearce grabbed my phone and threw out of the window of the moving car.

Shit!!!!!!

With wide eyes and open mouth, I stared at him with utter shock.

I couldn't understand. What is wrong with him.

"Why did you do ...." He interrupted me and said.

"Shut up.... !"

I was beyond angry. This is pissing me off. I waited for the car to stop at the hotel. After half an hour we reached.

As soon as we entered our suite, Mr. Pearce turned towards me and said,

"You are not going out with him. No arguments."

What! I thought he will apologize to me for my phone, instead of that he ordered me not to go out with Max.
I was fuming with anger and I couldn't stop myself from lashing out on him.

"Unbelievable. You should be apologizing for what you did now. But no!!! You are ordering me not to go out with Max!
And if you don't want me to go out with him, then why did you give permission to him when he had asked you a while ago?"

"Scarlet, I'll get you a new phone and I am sorry. It's just..."He was angry I could see that and he did say sorry but he is still not getting the point.

"You cannot buy everything in life Mr. Pearce. Relationships and friendships are not business deals.
And that cellphone was my first one which I brought from my own savings. And you don't have to buy me a new phone as I can get one for myself. "I said and made him understand things because he is behaving like a brat.

"Scarlet, I know. Yes, you can afford things for yourself. But I did a mistake by throwing it and damaging it so that's why I said I'll get you a new one.
I just... I don't want you to go out with him." He said irritated.

"Why? He is a nice guy and I don't see anything wrong going out with him. So ... I think we should stop this discussion. Besides you cannot order me what to do or not in my personal life. I can take care of myself."

I mean seriously. What is wrong with him?

"I won't allow you to do so. That's final." He said in a very firm tone.

"What are you? Are you my jealous boyfriend? We both know we aren't in a relationship then why are we fighting upon this?" I lost my calm and asked him.