Chapter 28

Chloe's P.O.V

Ugh I had heard the 'news' how did they not expect me to know that they were all coming to London when it is literally everywhere?! He was coming too but I don't know how I felt about it I mean sure he had put in the effort and all and arranged it but I'm still really optimistic about this whole thing do I really want to see him again?

Sam's P.O.V

It was the day we were going to London I hadn't actually told Chloe all the boys were coming yet but she probably knows due to the fact it's plastered all over every single social networking site, but I hope she's okay with it because I still really want to see her..

Cam's P.O.V

We had just landed in Heathrow Airport in London and I was so nervous I mean what if she actually didn't want to see me again, she messed boys around a lot before is she still like that I mean when we kissed I still can't forget it, I had never felt that way before..

Nash's P.O.V

I feel like I was the only one who was pretty chilled at this point, I mean I hadn't made specific plans to see Chloe yet so I was hoping to send her a text saying I was here and we could go for tea isn't that what all British people do?

Shawn's P.O.V

She was here at the airport, but not for me...

••••••••••••••••••••

oooh who is this mystery boy

I really want to write another fanfic with someone completely different any suggestions?

thank you x

extra note - I wrote this ages ago and thought I had updated it but hadn't so sorry for the late update aha x