Chapter 17

Chloe's P.O.V

IS HE KIDDING ME!!
Madison grinned at me and I knew exactly why, she has ruined my life once before I'm not letting her do it again.

I hardly ate I wasn't hungry, I felt physically sick having to sit and watch them opposite me practically making out, ew. Cameron noticed and announced that me and him were leaving, I didn't say anything I just got up and left. There was something about this situation that in my head didn't seem real, why does Madison Perfect Beer have to ruin my life again like can she not ruin someone else's for a change, as you guessed we have history and it's not exactly pretty..

Shawn's P.O.V

Why was Chloe so off, she was glaring at Madison the whole meal and hardly ate a thing she just moved the food around her plate. Cameron announced that they were leaving and Chloe just walked out without a word, something was up.

Cameron's P.O.V

"Chloe! What the hell was wrong with you?!"

Chloe: Nothing..

Cameron: Well there must be something other than the fact Shawn has a girlfriend?

Chloe: No..

Cameron: You didn't talk to anyone?

Chloe: Leave it okay?! I just want to go to bed.

Something was wrong and I can't figure it out, we walked back to the hotel in silence and as soon as we got into the room Chloe went into the bathroom, and about 5 minutes later came out in one of my tops with her hair tied up in a perfect messy bun and she had taken all her makeup off. She was so naturally stunning even when she didn't make any effort what so ever. She crawled into bed and whispered goodnight, next thing I could her her lightly breathing and she was fast asleep. I kissed her on the forehead and turned off the light, hopefully then Nash will be quiet when he comes in. I needed to know what was up with Chloe tonight, and I wasn't going to stop until I did..

----------------

Hey hey hey,

sorry it took a while to update again but my a load of my teachers have just told us we have exams next week 😭

I think the story's on 1000 reads as well so thank you so so sooo much xox

I have a three day weekend because i have tomorrow off so hopefully will be updating a few times in the next couple of days

xoxo