Chapter 18

Chloe's P.O.V

Shawn😒😴- We need to talk..

Great anxiety in a frickin text right there what a lovely good morning message to wake up to..

Chloe- Why?

Shawn😒😴- because I know something's up meet me on the roof in 10...?

Chloe😔- as long as IT won't be there

Shawn😒😴- If your talking about Madison then no, just me and you.

Chloe😔- Fine see you in 10.

I got changed into some high waisted shorts, a grey Topshop crop top and my white converse and then threw my hair up into a messy bun applied some bb cream, eyeliner and mascara as I would do my makeup again with more effort later on for the meet and greet.
It had been about ten minuets so I started to make my way up to the roof, ugh he was actually there I couldn't be bothered making the effort today I was sad, I literally wanted to stay in bed eating Taco Bell and watching movies. But no. I had to sort things out with Canada ew.

Chloe- What.

Shawn- It's so nice to see you too

Chloe- not in the mood, get on with your speech.

Shawn- What the hell is your problem? We were fine a
couple days ago

Chloe- Do you mean the days when I thought you actually liked me as much as I like you and you acted like you cared about me?! Because those days are over Shawn.

Shawn- I don't get your problem with Madison..

Chloe- She ruined me Shawn.

Shawn- Stop being so over dramatic!!

Chloe- SHE SPLIT ME AND SAM UP OK?! SHE MADE ME FEEL WORTHLESS AND FAT, SO I STOPPED EATING BECAUSE I WAS NEVER GOOD ENOUGH!

At this point tears were falling so fast my vision was blurry, I just needed to leave I didn't want to be here talking to him anymore. so I left. I heard him calling me back but I shut him out, just like I do with everyone.

I was opening the door to the room when I heard that laugh, Sam's laugh. I know we were friends now but I couldn't let him see me upset after what had happened so long ago, I opened the door and literally threw myself in only to be greeted by Nash catching me..

Nash- I caught you falling from heaven

Chloe- ew.

Nash- why are you crying?

Chloe- It's nothi-

I was interrupted by a knock on the door, Nash opened it crap it was sam. I ran into the bathroom and made myself look somewhat decent by sorting out my hair and removing the lovely mascara tear stains off my cheeks I walked out...

Sam- Hey bud

Chloe- hi

he walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me

Sam- I'm not stupid I know you have been crying what's up?

Chloe- honestly it's nothi-

If people don't stop cutting me off I swear! Nash opened the door but I didn't care who it was I just looked at Sam who was still engulfing me in a huge bear hug kissing my forehead every so often, when I heard a screech, ugh.

Madison- Ooh look Sam's back with the ugly slut

Cameron- MADISON!

Sam- Leave now.

Madison- No I have come with Shawn..

Sam- I don't care who you came with, your leaving. now!

Shawn- Look babe, I think it's best we go

Madison- ugh fine! bye slag!

I swear I wanted to cry, I tried holding it back all I could but I just collapsed into Sam crying my eyes out. I felt him pick me up bridal style and take me into his room away from the drama, we lay there for about twenty minutes just wrapped up in each others embrace when sam spoke up..

Sam- Babe I have marshmallows and there is a fire pit on the roof do you want to get the boys and we can go take your mind off everything?

Chloe- Yes, thank you for this

Sam- Anything for you

Honestly yes I do still have all my feelings for Sam, but I can't take that risk again. I wore his grey obey jumper because it was now dark and getting a little cold, I still had my high waisted shorts on so I just left them on. We went to go get the boys and then headed to the roof.
Tonight turned into one of the best nights so far the roof bar played music all night and it was empty so we all sat around the fire pit laughing and joking, I know it sounds cheesy but still. It sort of just made me realise I have amazing people around me that will support my every decision and I love them.

Sam's P.O.V

I think I have fallen in love with her all over again...

••••••••••

I'm sick 😭😭

I hope this was okay, I know I hardly update anymore but it's difficult to find time now school had started but I promise I'm trying, love youu❤