Chapter 24

Chloe's P.O.V

.I didn't really want to carry on with the rest of the evening after what had just happened so I just decided to go for a walk. It's crazy how much has changed, even just in the last few weeks, I just don't think I have any feelings left for Shawn when I see him or think about him I just feel empty I wish it wasn't that way but it is I don't really know where I am in my life right now and I think I have made too many decisions and took a huge risk coming on this tour, don't get me wrong i love meeting my fans and subscribers but I just miss home and my YouTube family back in England, while I'm out here I'm missing all the big goals in my closest family and friends lives while I'm here not achieving anything. It makes me sad to know that I'm not really going anywhere right now and I want to travel do things but not right now, right now I just need some time at home working on making myself better because right now I'm no where near happy..

*message sent*

yes I probably just made a huge mistake by sending that to all the boys, including Shawn, but I'm making it for a good reason..

Jack J's P.O.V

"I can't quite process that Chloe is leaving it's difficult because I really thought there was something there, then again maybe she just acts like that with everyone, I mean she's kissed enough boys on this tour as it is!"

Nash: Jack!

Jack J: So what I'm lying??

Nash: No, but-

Cam: Exactly, it's probably better she left anyway..

Nash: Shawn?

Shawn: What the point of asking me, I'm nothing to her...

Jack G: Don't cry man, she's not worth it..

Bart: Well if you are even thinking about doing the right thing, her plane leaves in an hour.. I really didn't think you were all that self centred and obnoxious, I really am disappointed

Jack J: well what is 'the right thing'

Bart: Well the group of boys I had at the start of the tour would know, maybe you should try find them, you guys could lean a lot...

--------------

sorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorry

I know I haven't updated in 717383 billion years, I had to go on a two night, three day stay in the middle of the countryside in the pouring rain with school the week just gone so sorry x

Plot twist 😬 idk if I like it or not.. as always suggestions for future chapters are greatly appreciated

love you guyssss💞💖