Chapter 16

Chloe's P.O.V

I woke up and Cam was now watching grown ups..

Chloe: I'm awake loser

Cam: I can hear the snoring stopped

he said with a massive grin

Chloe: I DOOOO NOT SNORE!

Cam: Okay sure...

I whacked him in the arm and he giggled like a freaking girl, strange boy..
I turned on my phone to loads of texts, great.

Nashty🙈: Hope your okay, he's a jerk 😘

Bandana boy: It's Taylor I heard what happened, I hope your okay chlobo x

JackG: Hope your okay x

Jack J: Hope you are okay kiddo x

Great next Shawn's messages...

Shawn😶: Hey:) wanna hang out?x

Shawn😶:Oh I see, maybe you don't😔

Shawn😶: I need to tell you something...

Shawn😶: Why are you ignoring me...

Shawn😶: Oh never mind I'll ask someone else!

He had the nerve to act like nothing had happened what the hell?! I decided to explain everything to Cam, he pulled me in for a massive hug and kissed me on the forehead.

Chloe: I don't even know who she is!

Cameron: Don't look at me babe, I have been lying here with you all day

Chloe: I know, thank you

Cameron: It was nothing, I enjoyed it. but we have a magcon family dinner in two hours so come on get ready, Nash has brought all your stuff from you old room into here because we kind of guessed you wouldn't really want to go in there..

Chloe: Thank You. Your a babe

I kissed him on the cheek, got my stuff and went in the shower. I got out and got in the cosy hotel dressing gown and dried my hair, I tied it up for now and then left the bathroom. I sat on the floor in front of the huge mirror and did my makeup, nothing to full on just a neutral sort of Smokey eye, I then proceeded and straightened my hair. I had like ten minutes left so I got in to my dress which was just a black bodycon, and then my black Steve Madden wedges and I was ready to go.

We got down there and we were a little bit early, so it was only me Cameron and Nash there. Five minutes past and everyone was here apart from Shawn and obviously this was a family meal so no one would start without him. Ten minutes past and everyone had started to give up, all of a sudden I heard footsteps behind me and Shawn say..

"Hey guys I'm so sorry we are late we had to walk the whole way"- wait what why was he saying 'we'?!?

Shawn- And also, meet my girlfriend..

I turned around to be greeted by a grinning Shawn and MADISON BEER WHAT THE HELL??

-----------------
Heyy
thank you to Ballislife_0034 (i think thats it aha, you know who you are) for coming up with the idea of Madison Beer and also everyone else's suggestions and responses were amazing thank you!x

Also sorry for the no updates but I started school on Tuesday an I have had so much homework it's unreal, but will update more this weekend.

Thank you❤