"Then you won't have a problem of staying away from him now. Would you? Good." Yoongi stated, giving out a loud sigh.

"I didn't say that i would stay away from him." Suga groaned in annoyance as he heard taehyung's words.

"What is your intention kim taehyung?!!!" He shouted, loosing his patience and chills.

"I want him"

There was a moment of pin drop silence between the males. It was just them staring into each other's eyes intensely while the sunlight comepetely vanished, the neighborhood crows and Raven's 'cawing' echoed throughout the dark streets breaking the glass of silence. The moonlight was born, reflecting on the two male's soft silky hair.

"Do you think he is one of chicks you fuck in clubs everyday?" Suga scoffed and asked, tone oozing with sarcasm and disbelief.

"Get you playboy heart to some bitch V cause he is not someone you can play with!! He's innocent and fragile. For fucks sake he doesn't even know anything about this shitty cruel world. Don't even think of using him for your pleasure and breaking his heart. I will never forgive you for that." Yoongi's voice laced with concern and anger.

"I am not using him. And he is not some chick i am using. He's different." Taehyung said strongly, his eyes filled with many emotions.

"I want him for a long time. Which means forever." V said staring at yoongi intensely like he has never done before. His orbs showed sincerity and truth.

And that's when realization struck into yoongi. Oh how he has been wrong this whole time. The situation wasn't as worse as he thought. It was deadly worse.  He stepped back a little as the truth hits him.

"He's falling in love."

The thought itself turned yoongi's blood cold. His nerves slowed down as a lump formed in his throat. He slowly opened his mouth to speak.

"V... You very well know that we can't fall in love...." He said in a low soft voice as he stared at the other male.

"You're wrong. Even namjoon hyung has-

"Not my brother V!!!" Suga bursted out, his voice filled with fear and worry.

"Leave namjoon hyung out of this. But i can't afford to lose jungkook. Not him... We don't need this V. Step out of it." He said desperately, trying to convince the lilac haired male.

"N-o... I n-need him-

"NO!" Yoongi said ferosiously.

"I will never let this happen. I will not bring him into our messed up life... I am sorry. Whether you you need him or not, i will never let you be with him." Taehyung clenched his jaw against yoongi's words. But the blonde me continued his words with a raged breath.

"He's not yours V and never will be."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Hyung are you ok?" Yoongi snapped out of his thoughts and turned his head towards his baby brother who looked at him with a worried face.

"Ah yes kookie. Sorry i was just sleepy." He lied, patting the younger's hair as they walked through the school corrider.