The New Threat - Annabeth

Things in the godly world is now unstable without Percy. He was the key to keep thing calm. He helps demigods around the world and brings them to camp. With him gone, fewer and fewer demigods appeared. The gods appointed me to be in charge of the demigods. They need all the help they can get. The Romans refused to do anything with the greeks. So does the Hunters. The Amazons also sided with the Hunters. So I have three groups against me. The seven was told if we don't reunite, then things could go bad. We have been told that several evil primordials are waging war against us.

Time Skip

So we are in the Olympus Throne Room. Several gods and goddesses are arguing and declaring bad things are happening. Of course we, the gods are blaming each other for it. Artemis, Apollo, and Aphrodite have set their rivals into place. Most of the children of Zeus that are gods either blame Hera or Zeus for their problems, which is true. Everyone hates Hera.

Then a figure appeared. He wore a gray icy blue cloak with a mask. He has an aura of power. So basically it is choking me. It is making me weak. Other gods and goddesses have similar problems. Zeus then points his masterbolt at him.

"WHO ARE YOU TO INTERRUPT THIS VERY IMPORTANT MEETING!" boomed Zeus. You could see several eyes-roll. You could tell the guy raise an eye-brow through his mask. Just imagine it. The guy then walks to the middle of the throne room.

"I have a very important message from Lady Chaos and Lord Order. To who I am, you will be surprised" said the guy in a dark deep voice. I became very impatient and asked who he is. He refused to.

"YOU DARE DEFY A GODDESS OF OLYMPUS" I threatened the man in front of us. The man then looked at me and said something I regretted for many years. "I see no goddess, but a goddess of sluts. Aphrodite may be a goddess of lust, but you are the very definition of sluts. I mean which person has a right to cheat on their boyfriend. You cheated on this excuse for god -*cue points to Orion*- 100 times. He also cheats on you, too. So tell me are you a whore, a slut, or a bitch. I can finally see why Perseus hates you of all people."

The entire throne room was silence from that statement. I was quite shocked that Percy hates me of all people. I know that I may have cheated on me, but he will forgive me, right. Anyways, back to this guy who is the messenger of Chaos.

"Anyways, I am to report that the primordial gods, Destruction, and End, wants to take over this earth and dethrone you, gods. The reason behind this is that some of you are arrogant, ignorant, jealous, ambitious, and just too prideful. You need to change. As for me, I will be watching you. I will not be fighting this war for you. I will be training you. I will send some allies to help you" said the hooded man.

"Who falls into those categories," asked Artemis. She hated me for driving and banishing Percy Jackson out because she claims that he is the world first pure man to walk the earth. The rest are just pigs. I don't know about that, but man are not pigs, they are our toys.

"Well for starters, Zeus (obviously), Hera (of course), Poseidon (shocker), Dionysus (*cue eye roll), Heracles, Orion, Annabeth, and the rest of the demigods who banished Perseus Jackson." explained the man. Wait, I am on that list. How come my mother is not on that list. Like most of the Olympians are not on the list. Demeter voted for Perseus banishment unless she was forced to.

"HOW ARE WE ON THAT LIST" we yelled, by we I mean Zeus, Hera, Poseidon, Heracles, Orion, and I. Many other gods just rolled their eyes.

"Well for one you aren't useful to helping your domains. Let's start with Zeus. You are very arrogant, ignorant, too prideful, too ambitious, too power-hungry, and you are very paranoid. You cheat on your wife every-single-day and yet she hasn't divorced you let. If I was her, I would have divorced you already.

Hera you jealous that your husband doesn't show the love he does to other women. Yet, you cursed them out of anger and your jealousy of them. You need to stop this rampage. No wonder your step-children hates you.

Poseidon, you are like Zeus, but you are not arrogant, ignorant, power-hungry, paranoid, or prideful. You are just uncertain of your decision. You let your younger brother make your decisions. For example, you are forced to vote for Hade's banishment. So you have to make your choices.

Heracles the worst male to live on earth. Worse than his father. Cursed by Hera, but Hera you could have cursed him with the worse curses. That would be a blessing to everyone including his wife, Hebe. Like Zeus, you cheated on your wife, but she doesn't give a dam. You are the very definition of a douche-bag.

Orion Josephs Falls the son of Poseidon, I have one word that will describe you. YOU. ARE. A. COWARD! You can't even defeat a monster even if you are a god. Hell, you can't seem to kill a baby hellhound. You take all the credit. You crave for power. You are no child of Poseidon. Children of Poseidon are supposed to be disciplined, loyal, smart, and risk takers. You are none of those. 

Annabeth Elizabeth Chase daughter of Athena, the most prideful goddess to ever live. You let your hubris control you. You should not let your flaw control you. Control your flaw is the greatest power anyone can achieve. One example is Percy Jackson. He can control his fatal flaw because of betrayal. Instead of using your brain and seeking knowledge, use what your guts tell you what do you think is right."

The said gods stood there with their mouth open. I was also in shocked. How did this guy know my middle name? Heck, no one knows my full name except for the government. The man was about to leave until my mother asked him "Who are you"

He stopped in his tracks when he reaches the throne room doors. He sighs and took off his hood. Then his mask. He turns towards us. His eyes are icy ocean blue like a dark whirlpool. A water tornado was in the middle of this whirlpool. Lightning surrounds the water tornado. He said, "I am Agent Whirlpool of SHIELD, Nicolas Alecto Fury's Assassin or Whirlpool, and I was once Perseus Jackson". He walks to the edge of Olympus.

All the gods, demigods, and nature spirits cornered him. He smirked and back-flipped off of Olympus. He twisted himself in the air. He then transformed into a giant hawk. When he transformed into a hawk, a fine icy-stormy blue mist surrounded him. His body grew into a bird. Soon he was the largest bird ever recorded. The bird itself was as large as the Philippine Hawk. This bird has a 20ft. wing span. It stood 8ft. tall. It was 10ft. in length. It was the largest bird ever recorded. It was flying at great speed. Lightning surrounded the bird. It made the birds speed so fast that Hermes will be jealous of its speed.

"Well, the punk just did the impossible," said Ares, while forming a creepy smile "I like that kid"

"So, we need Percy to help us in the war by fighting for us" summarized Orion. Of course, a full-scale argument went on. This went on until some of Percy most trusted friends are sent to help the demigods train. Let's hope this goes well.

"I have something that will make Percy fight for us," said Hades "He has been searching for her, his entire life. Not his girlfriend. A relative"

"WHO," asked everyone

"His twin-sister. Persephone Lunar Sophia Jackson. The Siren of the Sea" said Hades. Poseidon eyes widen.

"D-D-D-Did you just said 'the Siren of the Sea'" stuttered Poseidon. Hades nodded. Poseidon paled greatly. What so bad about her.

"Lord Poseidon, what so great about her," asked a Jason Grace. "And what is the 'Siren of the Sea'."

"A siren are powerful nymphs created to search for Demeter's daughter, Persephone. The siren of the sea are more powerful than anything. They can lure you to your death. Sound travels faster in water. My daughter has the ability called Siren-speak. Unlike charmspeak, siren-speak can travel through waxed ears. It is 100x more powerful when near water and the user is singing" explained Poseidon "Perseus and Persephone has inherited two powers from me. Shape-shifting and siren-speak and she is gonna kill me when she realized what I did to her brother," said Poseidon. "Do not release her. I know she died, but whatever you do, DO NOT RELEASE HER!"

"Too late" was Hade's answer.

"Fine, but if this doesn't work, I blame you, brother," said Poseidon as he disappeared into a sea-mist. Then the council meeting was dismissed. What other secrets is Percy hiding from me. Now we need Percy twin sister. I have a plan of winning Percy back. Hope this works. It works on every male. The only one I haven't tried it on is Percy. Well, lets test it. *cue slut Annabeth*