Regret - Annabeth

It has been roughly 5 years since Percy was banished. Orion is great. He is good at using a trident. The bad thing was that my mother, Artemis, Apollo, and Ares cursed him. He can't use any other weapons such as a sword, a spear, a dagger, a knife, a bow and arrow, and other weapons. The seven, the Romans, and a few of my friends moved away from here as possible.

Grover and the nature spirits live in the woods. No one dared venture there because the victim would always come out injured. So everyone dared not to go in there. The seven split up, but when they do meet up. I was immediately kicked out of the conservation that we normally have. Clarisse and Chris went to college. They don't want any part of the godly world. The Romans cut all connections with us. Nico stayed in the underworld. Thalia stayed with the hunters, but they are now deadlier. They fight with no mercy. They almost kill Orion during the last capture the flag game. Thalia nearly electrocuted me to death. They are still the same hunters, but more vengeful. The gods that supported Percy cursed us including my mother. She disowned me. I am a goddess, so what. What I don't understand was my knowledge was now limited.

Time Skip

I was at the annual summer solstice meeting. Today was the end of Percy banishment. Zeus then asks Iris to bring Percy back. When Iris summoned Percy, he didn't go through. Hermes tries to find him, but couldn't do it because of some ungodly interference. Iris messages can't get through. Then an unexpected visitor appeared. Triton the stupid son of Poseidon and Amphitrite.

"Uncle, you know, you can't enter New Atlantis unless you can pass the security of Atlantis City" replied Triton. What does he mean by New Atlantis? Nothing is powerful enough to blocks the godly connection.

"What do you mean by that" boomed Zeus. Triton rolls his eyes. He summoned a simple machine. A prototype really.

"This is a prototype of the machine that jams all godly and technological equipment. Monster can't enter the base itself because they feared what is inside the building. The only monster that ventures there is the Kraken. It is a simple civilian of the Atlantis City. Oh, have fun getting through all the big booms Percy has in store for you foolish gods. That does not include those who objected Percy banishment. So as Percy always say, #Dealwithit!" said Triton as he vanished into fine sea-mist. A statue of Percy with sunglasses and his arms crossed. His body is leaning back and giving us gods a gangster style smile. At the bottom, it said '#DealWithIt!'

Well, we know what it is, but we have no precise location of it. Then Athena nodded to Iris who then show a picture of where the triskelion once was. This building was at least taller than the empire state building.

"This is infrastructure Perseus owns. There is at least zillions upon zillions upon zillions of dangerous weapons in there. I don't know how much, but I do know that Heracles come out bloodied with ichor all around him. Several limbs lost. There were dozens of bullet holes. He also lost several parts of his body. So have fun fighting your way through the world most heavily defended place in the entire world. In first place, above the white house." replied Iris as she shows us every scene of the famous infrastructure. I remembered that Zeus sent Heracles to keep an eye on Percy. Heracles returned bloodied and injured.

After Iris flashes back to her place, I began to think what I did wrong to Percy. I know I loved him, but he could be an idiot sometimes. So I dumped him because of that. Then I realized that I threw him away like yesterday trash. Now I want him back right now even though both Orion and I have been cheating on each other with other people. I have slept with at least 100 other guys. Orion has also slept with 150 other girls. Then the IM of Percy came up. He is walking with a pretty asian girl in a suit. A really nice one. He has sunglasses on. There seems to be a group of soldiers surrounding the two. It is basically 30 soldiers against 2 people. I thought it would be unfair. Then I saw his smile. The evillest smile I have ever seen from him. I shuddered at that. It reminded me of what he did to the goddess of misery in Tartarus.

"Well let's play shall we, love," said Percy. My blood began to boil. Percy is supposed to mine and mine only. I was about to flash out until my mother stopped me. She told me we can't interfere with this. Percy has electricity come up to his palms. I saw Zeus' eyes widen.

Percy then sent a powerful blast to the nearest guy. The bolt was much more powerful than Zeus's masterbolt. It vaporized 5 soldiers. The girl then sent a shockwave to the enemy soldiers. Percy then continued his path of destruction. The last guy was trembling with fear. Percy walks up to the guy and water began to evaporate from the guy body. The guy collapse. His eyes open. The guy stops breathing. There is no blood. No liquid. I almost threw up at that. This is the cruelest way to die. (AN: imagine you see someone draining someone life away. Liquid vaporized and their body is then dehydrated to death. They rot leaving the skeleton behind. So yeah, creepy) Everyone in the throne room threw up. Especially Aphrodite. Only Hades, Hestia, and Artemis didn't throw up.

"You know I would have thrown up if it weren't for the fact that they are Hydra Agents" replied the girl next to him. He nodded and said "Of course babe, but we need Coulson's team to past the test. Then we shall strike Hydra hard. With everything we got. Hydra will indeed fall. We shall cut off every head of Hydra. Today will be the fall fo Hydra."

Then the image change. We saw Percy and the girl looking at a group of people before them. Percy then stepped up and said "Phillip "Phil" Coulson, Agent of Shield, level 10, part of the Pegasus Project, part of the Tahiti Project, destroys the clairvoyant, executioner of Hydra, Director of Shield, and come back from the dead. I must say I am impressed. I have one last challenge for you and your team only. Make your way through this and find my hidden underwater base, then this secret Shield base will become Shield's main-base along with the Playground."

"What do you mean by that" asked the man with sunglasses. What is up with these people and sunglasses. They have guns. Percy smiled and said "Well you see Coulson, Fury want to test your team determination of getting through here. Are you ready to accept this challenge? Are you ready to chop off the head of Hydra and burned it to the ground? Are you ready Coulson, are you!"

"We accept the challenge" answer the guy who name is Coulson, confidently. Percy then said "Please proceed. Do not fail me now. Skye and I will be watching your progress. Good luck agents. May, Tyche/Fortuna have given you good luck" With that Percy and his new girlfriend left. They entered the building.

We saw Coulson's team being pinned down hard. The cannons and automatons were their main problem. Especially those giant cannons that been shooting lasers at them. Another scene change and the entire team made it into the lobby. They were tasked with finding a keycard. The found the keycard. The team put the keycard into the elevator slot. The elevator went down. To 15,000 ft under sea-level. They then took a train into New Atlantis. When they are going in there, the IM was then cut off.

Everyone was quite shocked at this. Percy is a secret agent. That is the biggest joke I ever heard. He can't even walk into a room without making a single sound. Then every gods and goddess are arguing except for Hestia. She was quite the peaceful one. She wanted to reunite her family and have a nice normal family in the mortal world. After the meeting I went to my palace and cried all day there. Shutting everyone out. Why well here's the reason why.

Today was the day that I regretted betraying Percy Jackson, my ex-boyfriend.