Chapter 5

(A/N: Sorry for the late update and the rushed chapter. I'm not very proud of it, but I'm glad so many of you like this story. Fun fact: I came up with the idea for this story in the shower.)

The whole gym was silent except for the players. Everyone was too mesmerized by everything that went on below them. The girls who barely defended themselves against the purple giant. The five girls themselves. It was as if suddenly, everything had become irrelevant to those six players. The other four players on Yōsen's team had been completely ignored, but then again, what would they able to do in this game? Murasakibara was in the zone, and these girls played as if they were in the zone.

The referee blew his whistle, signalling another score for Yōsen. The scores were becoming closer, and the five girls from Tsuyoi were absolutely thrilled. Everyone saw the gleam of excitement in each of their eyes, as they did two-on-one's since Murasakibara grew more powerful by the second. Though he could not score the necessary goals to make it a tied game fast enough, he still tried and fought. Murasakibara jumped with all the force he possessed and Kaze's grin grew as he went sailing over her. He dunked the ball and the girls all smiled at each other in pure joy.

"Look at all the power he possesses. I knew challenging them would be the best idea ever," Kaze giggled, as she grabbed the ball, and passed it to Rekka.

The firehead ran down the court dribbling the ball, Murasakibara following. She then passed it back to Kaze, who dribbled past Murasakibara who tried to run ahead of her. She then completed a move that no one expected as she leaped into the air from the foul line. Everyone's jaws dropped as she sailed through the air with ease, and brought her arm down, dunking the ball. Though Kaze showed off a calm demeanor, everyone knew what was underneath. Nothing betrayed the sadistic side of her, you just knew that she possessed it.

"I thought only Mamorucchi and Kasumicchi could do that," Kise gaped, as he watched Kaze run back to Murasakibara, just as Liu passed to him.

The violet-haired boy sprinted down the court, completing unbelievable rolls and changes of directions, to avoid all possibilities of losing the ball. However, one of the girls always got in his way, causing him to stop every now and then. The buzzer rang, signalling the end of the game. Murasakibara snapped out of the zone and sighed in defeat. He had lost yet again, but he still knew that the loss was inevitable. The players lined up and he glared at the overjoyed, yet smug face that Kaze made, as she bowed.

"Thank you for the game!" All of the players chorused.

Kaijō and Seirin started making their way to the gym lockers, to prepare for their semi-final game, then tomorrow, it would be a battle between the losing team and Tsuyoi. The game that had recently been played scared both teams.

"They're horrifying. They didn't defend him because they were so happy. They didn't even need to do two-on-one's but all they wanted to see was the look on his face when they got in his way," Riko exclaimed. "They're monsters, because they're too good but still Queens because they still somehow remain somewhat calm. They're so manipulative too."

"It's obvious that they have their eyes set on one of the players from each team. Kise, and Kagami, the only two capable of entering the zone from our teams. Those girls can manipulate so well, they'll have either of you in the zone, and when they want it," Kasamatsu added with

"We have to be wary. We have to be careful," Hyuuga stated. "Playing with monsters like them is risky. We have to win our game so we can at least make it to finals. We're too close to lose now."

"But right now, we need to forget them. This isn't a rematch," Kasamatsu states.

"This is our true first game against Kaijō," Kiyoshi adds to Hyuuga's words. "We're a complete team. Let's show them what we've got."