Chapter 4

Two years had passed, and the Generation of Miracles graduated Middle School and never saw the team from Tsuyoi again. Not even in the Winter Cup, like they said they would be in. It was like the five girls disappeared from the face of the earth.

Even when the Generation of Miracles talents started to blossom even more, they never forgot about Tsuyoi. The Miracles tried to consult Basketball Monthly, but there was nothing. They even debated visiting the school, but when they came, the people they were searching for weren't there. Even the one person they had thought to ask, Hachimitzu Chiyo, wasn't there.

Everyone said the director of the school had gone off on a three year leave, but it wouldn't explain why the other four girls left along with his daughter.

Tsuyoi is an academy. A Middle School and a High School. There wouldn't be any reason for the girls to have disappeared after middle school graduation. The girls had just disappeared and seemed to never return.

That is until now.

Aomine walked with his team, and some of the former players, such as Imayoshi and Susa. They were heading to the gym. Their was a match being held for 'Trump Card' for finals between Yōsen and a returning champion school.

It was a title that had been made for the Winter Cup this year. 'Trump Card' meant that a third team is being added to the finals. The two remaining teams will face off against each other, then, they both will face the 'Trump Card' school.

This had only been recently revealed after Yōsen's loss against Seirin. Aomine would never admit it, but he was dying to find out who this 'Trump Card' is. That includes all the other Generation of Miracles, and Seirin. Tōō, Seirin, Shūtoku, Kaijō, and Rakuzan had all come to watch this game. Yōsen had a chance to come back into the running, and they were determined to win.

"It's really bothering me that I don't know who this 'Trump Card' is. It also seems extremely unfair," Aomine complained. "We should've had a chance at them."

"We probably would've won, too," Imayoshi sighed, until he noticed Aomine freeze as five figures walked past them.

"It can't be," he mumbled, and Momoi's eyes widened at the sight of them.

"No wonder they didn't want us to play them. If we lost in the first round, they wouldn't even think about us playing them," Momoi muttered, as the figures disappeared into the locker room.

Back on the court, Yōsen was waiting for the 'Trump Card'. This was their last chance at winning this tournament. All they needed to do is beat the former champions.

"This is it. This will decide if we make it, or if we're out for good," the coach of Yōsen muttered. "Give it your all!"

"Yes, ma'am!" The team chorused.

"Do you think we'll beat them, Atsushi?" Himuro smiled at the giant beside him.

"I don't know. Depends on who it is," Murasakibara shrugged his shoulders, but under his stoic appearance, his eagerness increases.

"Here comes the team," Okumura says, as the door on the other side of the court opens.

Red and white. Danger and death. Fingerless gloves. Same shoes. Violet; grey; blue; green, and red eyes. Smirks. Tsuyoi's Female team.

"They're back!" Someone in the crowd shouted, as the five girls walked to their bench.

"The former champions have returned to the Winter Cup!" Another shrieks.

The Generation of Miracles all stare in shock at them. The girls had returned from whatever place they fled to, and looked somewhat different with their new hairstyles. Sora had grown out her hair slightly, but it wasn't long enough to tie back just yet. Kaze's hair had been cut to shoulder length. Kasumi had grown out her hair, and dyed it other shades of blue, and shades of green. Mamoru had dyed the green tips of her hair blonde, creating an ombré effect. Rekka had grown out the shaved side of her head past her shoulders, and cut the left side of her hair to even it out, but there was still blonde tips at the end of her hair, maintaining the fire effect.