Chapter 1

The five. Five girls, all with the same talent. All with exceptional skills.

The Point Guard. A girl with short black hair and violet eyes. Smart and observant. Can see anything, and everything. A vital resource in games.

The Captain and Center. A girl with long, wavy white hair and gray eyes. Sly and patient. Can mislead other players. The only one who can control the team.

The Small Forward. A girl with shoulder-length, curly blue hair and bright blue eyes. Swift and flexible. Moves like water. Good at throwing people off.

The Power Forward. A girl with long brown hair with green ends and emerald eyes. Strong and agile. Can pass anyone and block anyone.

The Shooting Guard and Coach. A girl with a half shaved head, the chest-length hair coloured like a fire and red eyes. Wild and impressive. Can shoot from anywhere and in any way desired.

Though as impressive as the girls are. They are shadowed by Teiko's Generation of Miracles.

The five girls vowed to become better, to become seen, and to one day be better than Teiko's male team.

------------

The Generation of Miracles all walked to the gymnasium in two lines. There was a crowd of people all waiting at the door.

"THERE THEY ARE!" A man shouted, pointing.

"Tch. We're not that big of a deal," Aomine muttered.

"Does it seem like there are more people than usual?" Kise asked, looking around.

"It does indeed feel more crowded than usual," Midorima adjusted his glasses.

"I'm hungry. Why did you take my snacks, Mido-chin?" Murasakibara whined. Aomine payed no attention to his teammates, and instead listened to the excited chattering of the crowd.

"They're amazing!"

"And they look absolutely stunning."

Aomine smirked. 'Of course we do.'

"I think it's weird that that's their small forward. With the way they act, you'd think they were the one who was supported."

'Huh?'

"The Shooting Guard is looking rather fierce this morning. How attractive."

'What?' Aomine turned around to look at Midorima, who was arguing with Murasakibara. 'He looks the same,' Aomine thought.

"The captain is looking very playful today! I wonder how the game will go?"

'Playful?'

"Aw look! The power forward is blushing! How cute!"

'I'm not blushing. What?' Aomine thought.

"Tsuyoi Academy is really impressive this year. Didn't they beat Teiko's female team?"

"They haven't lost a single game and they only started last year!"

"And they don't need any subs because they never have to go into overtime because they're dominating the other team."

"Yeah! And I heard that they are improving so much, that by high school, they'll probably have to join the men's league." Akashi froze at the sound of those words. Five girls wearing red and white uniforms walked past the Generation of Miracles. A girl with white hair led the group of girls, and another girl with fiery hair walked beside her.

"No you're not going to make them cry in the first quarter. I'd prefer the third."

"And you're going to get them worked up in the second I believe?"