"Move out the way!" Colton told me.

"You think I would do so?!" I replied.

"I hit you once, I can do it again." Colton threatened.

"Watch, hit her and you will see what will happen!" Adam threatened back.

Colton was about to give me a punch but I kicked him straight to his crotch. I knew it would hurt him enough to make him remain back on the ground.

"I should have done that a long time ago." I admitted.

He was almost crying while holding his crotch. He cursed me out but I felt no offense because I knew that what I did was right. Adam and I picked him up and threw him out our house.

"Come here one more time, and you're dead!" I threatened Colton.

All he ever did was whimper.

I looked at Adam's lip and the cut was pretty deep and long.

I went to the kitchen to get a wet cloth and sat Adam down on the couch.

"Ouch! It hurts so much!" Adam said when I placed the cloth on his lip.

"I know love, but you have to heal." I told him.

He let out a groan.

"Okay, so I'm going to put rubbing alcohol, but it's going to hurt a lot. But trust me, it'll work." I explained.

He didn't like this at all by how his eyebrows furrowed. Then he looked down.

"Alright. If it's going to work, then it's worth it." Adam replied.

"Okay. Let's do this."

I placed the cloth on his lip rapidly so he wouldn't fuss. He grabbed the edge of the couch and tightened his grip so tight that his hands turned white. I removed the cloth leaving a hurt Adam.

"Now it won't be infected." I said.

"Yeah!" Adam replied while fist pumping the air.

I laughed.

"Throughout every pain you encounter, you still end up showing a smile. That's why I love you." I told him.

"I try."

"Let's get our drinks."

"Alright."

We both got up and headed to the counter and drank our delicious drinks. After we were done, we picked up the things that fell.

"Why did Colton even come here?" I asked.

"He claims that I took everything from him and crap like that. But honestly, he had everything, it's just that he lost them." Adam explained.

"Plus, he also said that he wanted to hurt the thing that you loved the most. And I was actually flattered! But I guess he noticed and punch my jaw, but his ring cut my bottom lip." He added.

I looked at him with amazement. How could this happen while I was gone? Was Colton expecting to see me, or did he see me leave to get at Adam?

"We should probably quit and move to another record company." I announced.

"I agree. But the record company has been so good to us." Adam confessed.

I nodded.

"Then we should probably.... Nah. Never mind." I said.

"Let's look for a different one and when we find the perfect one, we will quit." Adam suggested.

"Sounds good."