Part 4/ Two of A Kind

Dimension Earth

"Star?" Marco called, peeking his head inside Star's room. "Star?"

Marco walked inside his girlfriend's room and searched the first floor. His head looked up at and he sighed, knowing he'd have to check the other top floors. He climbed the stairs as he continue to call Star's name, but there was no response. As soon as he reached to the top floor, he sighed to himself and took the fun way down: Star's pink slide.

He landed on his bottom and helped himself up. Marco looked to his side and stared at the magic mirror, thinking it was a good idea to call Queen Moon. Then he remembered how Star didn't want her mother knowing a lot of things about her, especially when she's off to an adventure.

Glossaryk rose up from the spell book and levitated to Marco's shoulder. "Looking for Star?"

"Isn't it obvious? Do you know where she went?" Marco sounded worried.

"Yes."

There was silence between Marco and Glossaryk. Marco was waiting for him to respond, but remembered Glossaryk was really complicated to get through.

"Well, where did she go?" Marco asked, trying to be patient.

"She's here. Well, not here, but another here," he said.

Marco face palmed himself once more, "Dude, I don't have time for your riddles. Where is Star specifically?"

"In a dimension."

Another blunt answer.

"Which dimension?" Marco began to sounded frustrated more than ever.

"The Reverse Dimension."

"Explain what that is."

"It's basically a parallel universe. You exist in it, but it's your opposite self."

Marco ran back to his room to fetch his dimensional scissors Hekapoo had lend to him. He sliced through the air and a portal opened, showing the school.

"Looks like I'm traveling back to school," Marco mumbled to himself as he stepped in.

Dimension R3\/3R$3D

Marco set foot on a small lawn that and across from him was the front of Echo Creek Academy. When Marco began walking on the sidewalk, someone had crashed onto his side and he fell on his arm. He rubbed his bruised arm and propped himself up. Looking down, he saw Jackie Lynn Thomas on the ground.

Her short, platinum blonde hair grew long. Instead of her teal blue streak on her hair, it was black. When her face looked up at Marco, she wore heavy eyeliner and black lipstick. She wore a black long sleeve shirt and her usual shell necklace was a terrifying skull artifact. She didn't wear shorts, but black skinny jeans and converse.

Jackie got up and scooped her skateboard off the ground. Marco stared at her appearance, shocked at her new look. Either Jackie changed her style for good, or he did end up at the Reverse Dimension.

"Dude, why're you looking at me like that? And you ruined my ride," Jackie made a face.

The Jackie he knew had been completely wiped out. Instead of the cool, humble, and sweet girl Marco knew, it was someone different. Someone rude, snobbish, and definitely annoyed. She was even worse than Janna.

"Sorry," Marco stuttered.

"Whatever man," Jackie shrugged it off and started speeding away on her skateboard.

Marco decided to find Star at his house in this dimension. After all, he was anxious to see his alternate self. He was probably more macho and incredibly handsome. He was probably more confident than he was in this dimension and more outgoing. Marco was excited, but at the same time he was anxious. He trotted along the sidewalk to his house.

-

Marco and Star were in the kitchen together. He was fascinated in her wand and began studying it's appearance. Star liked this Marco. He was definitely more daring and into dangerous things like she was.

"What happens if I touch it?" Marco wondered.

"Oh," Star quickly snatched her wand. "It's best if you leave the magic to me. My mother said I should always keep an eye on my wand at all times."

Marco was even more curious into Star's magic. He had the urge to hold it and cast some spells like the princess did. If he had her wand, he'd be even stronger and possess power. But he knew he wasn't into that kind of black magic stuff anyway, was he?

He yawned, "Boring. Boring. Responsibility. Boring. How about we have some fun with it?"

"Fun!?" Star hyped up. "What do you wanna do?"

"I'm still curious and want to see more of your magic. How about we go to my backyard and toy with it, eh?"

"Good idea, Marco number two. I'll show you my narwhal last."

Star yanked his leather jacket and dragged him outside to the backyard. Marco dusted his sleeve and waited for Star to perform her magic. Narwhals came flying out of her wand along with a sparkling rainbow fist punch. Pink kittens and and laser puppies shot out and landed on the lawn.

The kittens and puppies climbed on Marco and attacked him. Their tongues licked his face as he struggled to push them off of him.

"Ew!" Marco complained.

"Don't worry, they're cute tongue are perfectly harmless!" Star assured him.

"Whatever," he mumbled. "Can you travel to different dimensions with that thing?"

-

There was knocking on the door and Angie Diaz opened it. Marco looked up at his mother. Her wavy hair was put into a neat bun and she wore a navy blue business suit. She had an ear piece on and Angie hung up her call.

Angie furrowed her eyebrows," What is it, Marco? I thought you were in the back with your friend."

"Mom?" Marco shook his head.

Angie huffed out her breath, bent down, and kissed Marco on his forehead. She headed out the door and told him goodbye. Marco looked back at his mother at she hopped on a Lamborghini and drove off down the hill.

"What the," Marco said to himself.

He entered his home and went straight to his backyard. Stunned, he saw Star and his opposite self. They were messing around with the magic and Star's wand and there was an open portal by them.
Marco gasped and bolted out the back door as Star turned to his direction.

"Marco?" She sounded stunned.

"Marco?" Marco in the leather jacket repeated, looking at his alternate self.