Part 1/ The Transfer Student

Dimension R3\/3R$3D

Marco Diaz, a fourteen year old play boy, and a threat to Echo Creek Academy. He sat at his desk, his red beanie hanging low and his brown bangs covering his mysterious eyes.

Mr. Skullnick talked for half an hour, but Marco tuned him out. He didn't understand algebra at all, so what's the point of making an effort? All he had to do was wait ten more minutes, and he's out of that hell hole.

The door knob jiggled and the classroom door opened. Principal Skeeves, the most humble member of Echo Creek Academy had showed up. She dusted her navy blue vest and stepped inside.

Marco knew what had it coming for him. He was in trouble again, but he wasn't surprised by it. In fact, he's gotten used to the Academy's threat, sometimes he'd get in trouble and doesn't remember doing anything related to it. But that's just the way it goes, and it didn't seem to phase him.

Principal Skeeves shifted her gaze at Marco, "Mr. Diaz. A word outside, please."

The students stopped racing their pencils and dropped them. Heads turned to Marco and their eyes followed him as he made his way out. Marco, still blasting his metal music in his ears, glared everyone. It was as if he stared deep into your soul.

Ms. Skeeves held the door open for Marco and the two stepped out of the hall, shutting the door behind them.

"What do you want?" Marco mumbled, unplugging his earbuds. You could hear the music blasting, but he paused it on his phone.

"We have a new transfer student-"

Marco spat, "Wow. I'm out."

"I've seen your records, Mr. Diaz. I know everyone here calls you by the name of "Academy's Threat" but how about I make a deal with you?" Ms. Skeeves insisted.

"What'd you have to offer me?" Marco asked.

"If you take care of the new transfer student, I'll pass you with an A the whole semester," Ms. Skeeves sighed.

"Now you're talking," he smirked. "Who's the guy anyway?"

"Well actually, she's a girl," Ms. Skeeves laughed.

Ms. Skeeves took a step to the side and revealed a blonde girl with a sky blue dress. Her long hair was tied in red ribbons and her sparkling ocean blue eyes fluttered at Marco. Her cheeks blushed a light pink, being the shy person she is.

Marco furrowed his eyebrows and brushed his brown hair aside. He sighed, not wanting to be a babysitter for a girl his age. And the way she dress, it was ridiculous. Does she think we're going ball room dancing?

The girl took two steps forward, smiled at Marco, and lend out her hand for him to shake. She spoke in the most soft, comforting, and sweet voice.

"Hi, I'm Star Butterfly!"