Chapter 25

We stood at the entrance staring at the multiple colours in awe.

Dyan's eyes lit up as she looked at the scenery and I smiled in accomplishment. That shine in her eyes was worth all this planning.

After our final dance class, Dyan had said that she wanted to have one more night with me before she was subjected to Nicalus. She wanted to plan everything but I decided to do it instead. She was always the one initiating things and for once I wanted to do something for her.

"I can't believe you took me here!" Dyan screamed as she jumped in glee.

Just the reaction I was expecting.

"Well what can I say, I know my girl and what she likes," I said confidently and she smiles before grabbing my face and kissing me chastely.

"This is way better than what I had planned," she said pulling away.

Damn, if this is how I am rewarded I need to do things for her more often.

"I haven't been to one of these since mom passed away." Her smile slowly turned into a smaller one before regaining its brightness as she took my arm and pulled me forward. "Let's go in!"

The sound of laughter screams and chattering filled our ears clashing with the wind pounding against the machinery here.

We walked forward towards the gates with Scream Amusement Park written in gold at the top of the vine-like gates. Behind the gates held tents, roller coasters, other fun rides, and the sight of each made her smile grow even more.

The place was crowded and everyone was busy at different booths either losing money or winning prizes. I wanted to do the latter, winning was in my jeans and no booth was gonna make me lose.

"Let's go to that one," Dyan squealed as she pointed at the booth to our left.

I looked down at her with a smile. She was in a black and white 'Weezy 23' T-shirt with black, ripped jeggings and grey high top vans.

My Cupcake was slaying looking all cute and sexy with her hair curled at the ends (with gold highlights) and her make-up fit to perfection. She had put in a lot of effort into our last night together and our first official date.

I held her hand stopping her advances to the booth. She looked at me confused before I took her hand and slowly spun her around. She moves with my hand giving me a look at that sexy as fuck body of hers and I whistled in approval.

"Damn," I said mimicking Will from Fresh Prince of Belair.

She laughed her cheeks lifting adding a golden glow to her face. I pulled her in, my hands gripping her ass and she looked at me shocked yet aroused.

I leaned down to her air with a smirk. "You're mine tonight Cupcake."

She nodded looking up into my eyes and my heart melted at the affection that clouded her eyes. She was just so strong, beautiful and as innocent as a nineteen-year-old could be. She was the only one that could do this to me, that is, cause the world to stop around me, my focus only on her.

"Have I told you how beautiful you are?" I asked as I cupped her cheek.

She raised her brow in thought while pursing her lips and I fight the urge to kiss her senseless. That look caused me to lose control, one small action yet so effective. "You've been telling me since we left the Mansion."

"Well let me say it again," I said as I pulled her flush to my chest. "You look so fucking sexy Cupcake."

She smiled at me before kissing the corner of my mouth. So fucking adorable. Her arms wrapped around me holding me close and I pulled away looking into her mochas with a charming smile.

At Your Service (BWWM) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें