Chapter 19

It happened so fast, one minute Dyan and I were taking a walk around the house talking then the next we were so close that we stole a few kisses. A minute into our make-out session voices were heard approaching us. This was because of the noise we made as I backed her on a wall.

The next thing I knew we pulled apart, she opened a door leading to a room and ushered me in before entering and locking the door.

"I don't see anyone here," a voice I identified as Thelma's said as she walked into the hall we were just in.

"Maybe it was from somewhere else," came Felly's voice in response.

What was she doing with Thelma?

There was silence before Thelma broke it.

"Maybe you're right. Okay let's continue, as a maid you are required to cook, clean, be waitresses at parties –" she said as they walked down the hall until they were heard no more.

"That was close," Dyan said with a nervous laugh.

"Very," I said as I looked around the room for a light switch.

Suddenly I feel her hands on my shoulders and I froze. Her lips kissed my neck as she rubbed my shoulders soothingly.

"This is nice, being in the dark with you," she whispered into my ear before nibbling it.

"Dyan," I breathed out as I feel my dick expand against my trousers.

"Yes, Daddy?"

That was all it took for me to turn around and scoop her in my arms while kissing her hungrily. Her legs were around my waist and her hands played in my hair as our lips moving in sync. She moaned into my mouth as I groped her ass. I pressed my erection against her core and she jutted in pleasure. Her hands move from his hair to my erection massaging it and I growled in pleasure.

"Take me," she breathed out and I froze against her lips.

It took a while for her words to sink in.

"Dyan, I can't," I said as I looked into her eyes, which were hidden in the darkness.

I placed her down and flicked on the light switch as I stood in front of her.

What was I doing denying sex? This wasn't me, if she asked for it I would deliver without a second thought but as I looked in her eyes I found myself saying no.

Her eyes held lust, affection, innocence and hurt. She cupped my cheek and tilted her head.

"Why not?" she asked.

I placed my hand on her hand that was resting on my cheek and grabbed it.

"You're getting married Dyan to the man you love and will spend your life with. I can't have sex with you, I don't deserve to and it'll ruin you." And my mission.

I couldn't look her in the eyes after saying that I couldn't stand to see the hurt in them. It was a while before she broke the silence and her words made me look at her in shock.

"Who said I loved him?" she asked.

"Then why marry him?" I asked as I stared at her.

"It's a personal reason but love has nothing to do with it," she said calmly. "Nicalus is not obligated to be loyal to me nor am I to him. He sleeps around and we both know this. I'm not like him but upon meeting you I never wanted to it so bad."

She walked farther into the room and I noticed we are in Nicalus' office. She sat on the desk and gestured for me to come to her. I walked until I was in front of her. She grabbed my hands and kissed my knuckles.