Chapter 3

I pulled up to the golden gates with 'Alberstein' written on them. I pressed the remote control and the gates opened.

I drove up to the house, which had a Christmas tree in the centre of the driveway, it was nearing Christmas on the island and the maids were getting decorations up early.

You may be wondering where we were... well, Nicalus and his team created an island along the outskirts of Europe.

They dumped up the place, planted and built on it until they made this island. They called it St. Alberstein, after the one and only Nicalus. This was a private island; people who trespassed would either be killed or charged. The island was in the North Sea beside Denmark.

I came to a stop at the two wooden doors with glass windows. The mansion stood before me, it was magnificent and had multiple sections to it.

The central building was made out of bricks, while the others were made of concrete. It was painted beige with white at the edges and had separate hip roofs for each building. It was a mixture of Victorian and Modern American architectural styles.

I stepped out of the car and walked to the trunk, taking out the luggage. I placed it at the entrance before going back to awake Dyan.

I opened the door to the Audi; there she was fast asleep, snoring softly.

She looked like she belonged on the cover of playboy magazine. I could see the heading 'Lullaby'. She would be in my bed, hair in a long neat braid easy for me to pull but instead of lingerie the only thing she would have on is a small blanket covering what it could and what it couldn't I would use my tongue to– Okay, now I'm up.

I was lucky these pants are a bit loose or it would be awkward when she wakes up and see it. Her mouth would widen just from the size.

Now, back to what I was doing.

"Hey? Dyan..." I said as I reach over her body and shook her shoulders. I was standing in the direction of her feet. "Hey!"

Suddenly, her eyes flew open. Her forehead met mine as she jutted upwards. I went back my head hitting on the car top.

"Fuck," I swore under my breath. She fell back groaning in pain, me on top of her.

My head was resting directly on her breasts.

They were as soft and felt like pillows. I shook my head in slight pain and a groan leaving my lips, my face practically nuzzling her breasts.

Every man loves nice soft, fluffy breasts and I was no exception. I was even on the verge of sniffing them... and I did. Mm, Butterscotch cupcakes.

"Hey, Troy? Would you mind getting off me?" she said her voice sounding a bit uneasy, knocking me to my senses.

"Um, yeah," I said as I rose off her and she slowly slipped out of the car. "Sorry about that."

"Oh, I should be the one apologizing," she said as she straightened her top. "It was my forehead that hit yours."

"...but, I was the one that woke you up so, frightfully," I argued.

"Yeah, now that I think about it your right. It's your fault and you already apologized. So, let's go," she said as she walked off towards the door.

Wait, what just happened? Wasn't she supposed to be like 'oh no, it's my fault' and I'll be like 'No it's not but, no harm was done so forget it'?

She just blamed me in a curt but playful way and walked off; sexily I might add. This girl wasn't all angel.

"Are you going to let me in or not?" she said leaning against one of the columns at the entrance.