Chapter 10

They pull up to Elysian Fields Hotel and hop out. The area was quiet and dead. "Okay, Grace. We want you to stay in the car." Dean looks back at her, resting an arm over the seat.
       "Oh hell no!" She sits up, eyebrows furrowing, "If you're looking for my papa then I should help out too."
       The brothers exchange glances and look to her. "Well, stay in the car unless we tell you to."
       These fucking brothers. She just wants to find her papa and be safe. "...Fine." She agrees and crosses her arms.
      "Alright, we'll be out in a bit." The brothers hop out and head to the trunk before walking inside the hotel.
      Now, to find a way in. She waits until she can't see them before hopping out of the sleek, black car, then walking the perimeter. There. A back metal door. She picks the lock with her bobby pin and walks into the death smelling corridors. "Oh god." She gasps, silently.
       She steps slowly through the halls filled with blood and flesh. What the hell happened here? The double doors are ajar and Grace raises an eyebrow at the door. Was it a clue? She felt like she was helping the friggin' Mystery Gang. She pushes open the door slowly and snakes her way in.
       Oh, no. No, no, no. Tears roll down her face as she sees her father, sprawled on the ground with an archangel blade in his chest. She runs over and falls to her knees next to him. She hugs his head to her chest and cries waterfalls. Oh, papa. Papa, no.

      "No one with the last name Vaughn?" Dean asks and Sam shakes his head.
      "Not a single on-" Sam stops in his tracks as he sees Grace isn't in the car.
      "What-oh, son of a bitch!" Dean exclaims and they head back inside.
      Sam knew one of them should've stayed outside and watched her. But no, they both went inside. They call out to her, but there's no response. Then, Sam notices a door opened a bit and gets deans attention before nodding to it. They nod to each other and Dean walks in first with Sam following right behind.
       The room was silent besides the crying of Grace as she held Gabriel's body close.
       "Grace?" Sam clears his throat, breaking the silence.
       Grace looks up to him, pointing the angel blade at him with a face full of anger then sorrow. The tears still fall from her eyes as she drops the blade, looking at Gabriel's lifeless body. "This is...this was my papa." She spoke through he tears.